Weekly sales

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Lost

Weekly sales

Post by Lost »

Is it just me, or have there been no weekly sales for the best part of a month now?
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Weekly sales

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Lost wrote:Is it just me, or have there been no weekly sales for the best part of a month now?
Just you :lol: , no sale last week or so far this week.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Sales used to be a special on certain occasions. Having constant sales was actually a bit of an exception.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

But weekly sales were... well weekly, and they disappeared without a word, i get they aren't an obligation but EW would at least communicate if the weekly sales are over or they will be back, or if will be only on major events. The sales are a great way to grab items than normally one person would not pick because the normal price seems high vs the utility, but with a discount can be tempting, like the Scent Hound.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

VonStratos wrote:But weekly sales were... well weekly, and they disappeared without a word, i get they aren't an obligation but EW would at least communicate if the weekly sales are over or they will be back, or if will be only on major events. The sales are a great way to grab items than normally one person would not pick because the normal price seems high vs the utility, but with a discount can be tempting, like the Scent Hound.
Not much gets communicated these days. Memberships beyond 3 months were removed with little more than a few inexplicit paragraphs, and the promise of more information at a later date. I suspect the lack of sales is an oversight with everything else that seems to be going on right now outside of Classic. But you're right, Expansive Worlds is not obligated to put on constant sales, or even communicate why they disappeared.
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

It's clear! Regular sales probably ended(they want to milk it to the last moment). And yes they dont, but they should tell us about it.
|theHunter profile
Thoke2014
Scout

Post by Thoke2014 »

Well I guess they got the message, they just put up a lot of stuff on sale. Go spend those EM$.
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

Sometimes Im glad I dont have the truth. :)
|theHunter profile
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Sarroth wrote:Sometimes Im glad I dont have the truth. :)
Me too, the sales are back and with a massive sale. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Hunt_Training
Tracker

Post by Hunt_Training »

Yes, not only the sales are back and are massive: most of the items are at their lowest sales price, too! It seems a very good chance for who was waiting the right time to buy. Have nice Easter holidays!
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”