Huge Ibex tracks found in VDB ...

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Huge Ibex tracks found in VDB ...

Post by DYEUZ »

heading out to hunt the Ibex in VDB , i was stopped by the villagers , warning me about the huge Ibex specimen that roams the mountains lately .They say , some of the hunters spotted him but were not able to shoot him because they couldn't believe their eyes and got scared .
The hunters estimate the beast to be over 400 lbs and could score close to 500 ! I was sceptical but took note of the warnings .
After walking a while on the East side , i came up on that track ! ( Track above ) I couldn't believe it ! :shock: The track is as big as the Huntermate ! :o
I took the time to find another track , a normal size one, to compare ( Track below ) and the difference is obvious ![/b]
Image Image
I did not have the chance to see the beast , but i will look for it, each time i go to VDB from now on . Please use caution , if you ever decide to go after him .
It is said also , that he killed couple careless poachers and that their remains are still out there . :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Huge Ibex tracks found in VDB ...

Post by VonStratos »

Some one please notify to EW that is a little too soon for the April Fool’s pranks, the Weregoat got loose came earlier than expected.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:shock: That is a monster! Weird. Gigoatopithecus has arrived on VDB. Yikes... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

FOUND HIM!!!

Return to “General Chat”