Weird , but serious question to all and / or EW staff .

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
vsaet
Hunter

Re: Weird , but serious question to all and / or EW staff .

Post by vsaet »

Hawkeye wrote:
vsaet wrote:One more thread that demonstrates the fact that no one from EW make attention at what we say. If it was the case EW devs will have the ability to remove carcass and crows with a simple update like they do for sale guns and items.
Are they listening :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Surely you don't expect EW to make changes every time somebody makes a post requesting one. If they removed carcasses, somebody would make a post complaining that they were removed. Then what?

At some point, EW needs to take feedback into consideration with their own design. They can't just change on a whim.
You know ,some times you have to read between lines! When DYEUZ a big hunter and other big hunters here says to find ways to stop carcass appearing in their place of hunt what is more clear than that. Because DYEUZ is more fair than me ;) I think he place the problem of carcass in a different way. At the end give me the utility of the carcass (I can't find one) and give me the way to stop those angry birds disturbing my hunt. I can understand your reaction .You have to find excuses for the part you deserves (moderator) :D

Return to “General Chat”