Weird , but serious question to all and / or EW staff .

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
HunterBooth
Outfitter

Re: Weird , but serious question to all and / or EW staff .

Post by HunterBooth »

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on the board or not, but one way to rid yourself of those annoying crows - when you come into their sound radius - is to fire a single shot with any weapon. Now, obviously, blasting away with a firearm also clears out your prey; so, I just use the bow ... it works just as well and is much quieter.

Pee Ess: this won't help your "Shot-to-Hit" average any, but it sure does make hunting TgT a lot more enjoyable ... unless you're bow hunting, then you use up your ammo. :D
A recent study has shown that women who have gained weight tend to live longer than men who mention it.
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: HunterBooth... Thx HB . I know about shooting a weapon in the air to spook them, , but i'd rather use another method .Even with a bow , you could spook a beast that was silent and close by still , that you did not see .

Also , even if i'm not that serious about my stats , it would , in the long run , make me look as a bad hunter ! :lol:
You know what kind of hunter i am HB ! ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I also use a bow. But your title says you had a question. :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

HooCairs wrote:I also use a bow. But your title says you had a question. :P
Yep ! In bold and underlined . You posted 2 times without answering it . It was just to post a post i assume .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HunterBooth
Outfitter

Post by HunterBooth »

DYEUZ wrote: ... You know what kind of hunter i am HB ! ;)
Yeah ... unfortunately. :lol: :lol: :lol:
A recent study has shown that women who have gained weight tend to live longer than men who mention it.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

DYEUZ wrote:
HooCairs wrote:I also use a bow. But your title says you had a question. :P
Yep ! In bold and underlined . You posted 2 times without answering it . It was just to post a post i assume .
Sorry, I am an idiot. I read Hunterbooth's post at the top of the page and thought this was the start of the thread, but we are on page 2! So my response was to him, wondering what the question was. Then of course my post was rubbish.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

HooCairs wrote:
fantamichele wrote:Carcasses are always generated in the same place. From my experience I noticed this:
(the numbers are only for example and they are not true) let's say that there are 200 places where the carcasses can be generated, the carcasses are 50 for each hunt.
The 50 carcasses are arranged randomly in these 200 places, so the seats are always the same but you have to find out where they are generated.
If you want to prevent a certain place from generating more carcasses, just place a flag in place of the carcass. In this way that place will forever be free of carcasses.
I tried with over 40 flags and in those places the carcases disappeared.
Very clever. :)

Maybe you can put all your unused goose decoys there too and end up with just a few places that will then always spawn a carcass.
was very clever but now its been posted probably be changed :D
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

One more thread that demonstrates the fact that no one from EW make attention at what we say. If it was the case EW devs will have the ability to remove carcass and crows with a simple update like they do for sale guns and items.
Are they listening :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

vsaet wrote:One more thread that demonstrates the fact that no one from EW make attention at what we say. If it was the case EW devs will have the ability to remove carcass and crows with a simple update like they do for sale guns and items.
Are they listening :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Surely you don't expect EW to make changes every time somebody makes a post requesting one. If they removed carcasses, somebody would make a post complaining that they were removed. Then what?

At some point, EW needs to take feedback into consideration with their own design. They can't just change on a whim.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I feel the need to remind you all , that this thread is not about '' asking to remove the carcasses '' .
It was strictly made to get feedback on a Q , to try to make hunting in TgT more enjoyable for me .

Nowhere here , am i asking to remove them . To reduce the numbers to match the present Wolf population , yes .
again, like i mentioned elsewhere , it would make just more sense now .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “General Chat”