Strange things in TT again

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
1Al
Hunter

Strange things in TT again

Post by 1Al »

So, I'm here once again to tell you another strange occurrence in TT. Today I killed 2 wolves with one impossible shot :lol: but in the statistics It is reported as two shots, indeed never shot. I started running to harvest my wolf, but I found two :) Besides, I'm sure I shot to the second wolf (in chronological order) at 264 mt, because it was walking. So, what's happened?

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/11al/score/640403669

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/11al/score/640403718
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Strange things in TT again

Post by HooCairs »

1Al wrote:So, what's happened?
You fell asleep and fired a shot unintentionally. When you woke up you couldn't remember the shot.

It was a multiplayer game and someone took your rifle and shot the wolf.

The wolf sneaked in the lodge, stole your second .300 and committed suicide.

You left your computer unattended, and your dog took advantage of the situation and shot that wolf it always wanted to shoot.

Those are the most obvious ones, I didn't include aliens. It is possible though that the right answer is not listed.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
toxicdog
Spotter

Post by toxicdog »

You left your computer unattended, and your dog took advantage of the situation and shot that wolf it always wanted to shoot.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This would be my guess
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

HooCairs wrote:
1Al wrote:So, what's happened?
You fell asleep and fired a shot unintentionally. When you woke up you couldn't remember the shot.

It was a multiplayer game and someone took your rifle and shot the wolf.

The wolf sneaked in the lodge, stole your second .300 and committed suicide.

Those are the most obvious ones, I didn't include aliens. It is possible though that the right answer is not listed.
It was Aliens.
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

Viva...

Oh I tought I would see a nice trophy shot!!
Well, some times strange things happen in EHR... specially animals spooking all of a sudden when we are sure we've got everything covered! :lol: :lol:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Mackie2112 wrote:It was Aliens.
I'm afraid I'm in the same camp ~ There's actually a possibility to this that comes to mind but it's so far out there and I've never seen it before but it has to do with the fact when you shoot, there's actually multiple projectiles - but I've never seen it happen before. I have dreamed of being able to take doubles in this game, it should be possible but again, never seen it.

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

I think the wolf commited suicide, since he was thinking were all his friends went....
Weird topic.
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Radamus wrote:
Mackie2112 wrote:It was Aliens.
I'm afraid I'm in the same camp ~ There's actually a possibility to this that comes to mind but it's so far out there and I've never seen it before but it has to do with the fact when you shoot, there's actually multiple projectiles - but I've never seen it happen before. I have dreamed of being able to take doubles in this game, it should be possible but again, never seen it.

Now, I saw it. I think any weird bug, TT is full of surprises!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Here's something you can do that shows where I'm coming from when I say it seems possible based on this-> - Start a MP hunt- go out to the river, fire a bow over the water - It works with a gun as well but it's easier to see with a bow - Watch for splashes- you'll see 2 of them, if there are a few people in the MP hunt you'll see even more splashes.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Radamus wrote:Here's something you can do that shows where I'm coming from when I say it seems possible based on this-> - Start a MP hunt- go out to the river, fire a bow over the water - It works with a gun as well but it's easier to see with a bow - Watch for splashes- you'll see 2 of them, if there are a few people in the MP hunt you'll see even more splashes.
Len they fixed that. ;) :lol:
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”