Respect for this game!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Trippin Fox

Re: Respect for this game!

Post by Trippin Fox »

Couldn’t agree more! Started last september with this awesome game!
The immersion is insane, just walking around gives a lot of satisfaction and tranquility.
Especially when you find a true trophy and your heartrate explodes while still trying to stay calm and don’t spook your target.

Td;lr: a great immersive game with graphics still up to par nowadays and great gameplay
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Trippin Fox wrote:Couldn’t agree more! Started last september with this awesome game!
The immersion is insane, just walking around gives a lot of satisfaction and tranquility.
Especially when you find a true trophy and your heartrate explodes while still trying to stay calm and don’t spook your target.

Td;lr: a great immersive game with graphics still up to par nowadays and great gameplay
Welcome! Yes I still get that adrenaline rush when I see a real nice animal!
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

viva...

We all know the feeling you expressed - the outstanding experience I get with this game only matches the one I had back in the day with ChampionShip Manager - a soccer training simulation game. Every bit of time I have - enough to fire up the pc, connect to steam and play- I play this game... it obliterated completely the time I spent with my other hobbie, which is scale modelling, thats for sure!! :) the kits under construction are all collecting dust :lol: :lol:

Long live the Hunter Classic!!
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

Mackie2112 wrote:
TurboKid wrote:I LOVE the truracs in this game. Ive never hunted in my life and have learned so much starting with this game then adding podcasts from Steve Rinella and such.

Glad to hear the kids and family got excited over it. All my friends think the sim is boring or some other crap. I just tell them they don't get it, lol.
Funny you mentioned Steve. When I first started playing I was watching Meateater while hunting. Now I subbed ot the outdoor channel and line up a show that is similar with what I am hunting. Geeky yes. But Immersion. :P

Hehe oh yeah Mackie many a day ive spent in thehunter watching meateater on the second monitor lol. ** BLOOOSCHH**

Return to “General Chat”