Good week for me

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
nomad

Good week for me

Post by nomad »

Hey everyone. I haven't been playing so much lately. I've generally just been logging in to buy some new thing or renew membership. I recently decided to try getting back into it and had some luck. I won my first competition since 2010 (only 2 entrants, but still a win :D ) and for the first time ever hit the top 5 on the leaderboards. Pretty happy with that.

I spent a few hunts trying to bag a lynx but didn't have much luck with my tree stand and caller. I did eventually find one and put a .223 round through her. Nothing special but she's still going in the lodge, I don't know when I'll find another one.

Really enjoy the drilling and the new bow. Park ranger could be faster.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Good week for me

Post by caledonianblues »

Welcome back. Congrats on winning the competition. May your good luck continue.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

congrats ! :D
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

That's a nice profile picture you got there!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome back and congratulations on the win!

Glad you got that lynx. They spook from 80m out even if you wear camo clothes and crouch. Also stand hunting is nerve racking. If they come to the caller or scent, they come super slow to the point where you just give up waiting, because you don't know if it is coming or if it has fled long ago. EW wanted to make them rare and instead made them super spooky and super slow to come. They kinda missed the target there.

The rifle part of the drilling rocks! The car is more or less to set up equipment and to have some fun. It is slow indeed.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”