Enforced break from the Hunter

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Enforced break from the Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:No doubt, you will be in good hands Schlachtwolf. We look forward to reading your poems about your experiences with the lovely nurses. ;)

And Stan, if they put that T-Shirt in the store, I would buy one for everyone on my Christmas list. LMAO!! ;)
Out of curiosity, Jimbo. Where are the foothills of the un-real Canadian Rockies? :lol: :lol:
In Montana!! :D
Jimbo is basically an American with a post office box in Canada - If you were to ask someone in Ottawa they would call him a foreigner :lol: But that's because they think they are french
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
Out of curiosity, Jimbo. Where are the foothills of the un-real Canadian Rockies? :lol: :lol:
In Montana!! :D
Jimbo is basically an American with a post office box in Canada - If you were to ask someone in Ottawa they would call him a foreigner :lol: But that's because they think they are french
I'm as American as pie. I'm as American as beer. I'm as American as a ring-necked pheasant. I'm as American as a bow and arrow. I'm as American as gunpowder. I'm as American as cheddar cheese. I'm as American as stainless steel. I'm as American as coal. I'm as American as grass. I'm as American as water. I'm as American as thirst. I'm American unless my wife is cooking bacon; then I'm definitely Canadian. ;) God Bless America. :)
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

So a wee update, OP went great and after 3 weeks already able to walk abit on the new knee without my sticks which is fantastic, hell of a scar though !!!! Got home for a few days and hunts over Easter but back to Rehab on Monday :roll: Hope your hunts go well...

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Great news . Very happy for you and sending some positive thoughts and healing magical dust .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Schlachtwolf wrote:So a wee update, OP went great and after 3 weeks already able to walk abit on the new knee without my sticks which is fantastic, hell of a scar though !!!!
Well, as they say, chicks dig scars ;)

Glad to hear the operation went well. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

It's all about the scars man!

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Schlachtwolf wrote:So a wee update, OP went great and after 3 weeks already able to walk abit on the new knee without my sticks which is fantastic, hell of a scar though !!!! Got home for a few days and hunts over Easter but back to Rehab on Monday
Good news. Glad to hear! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Back home after the OP and Rehab, new knee is now virtually pain free if still some stiffness and a small bit of swelling. Everything went swimmingly well and with another 4 weeks of Rehab in a local place I should be able to get back to work real soon.
Big shout to the team in the BGU Frankfurt, they did a great job and made the 5 weeks fly by.... with the help of the Balkan Grill a few hundred meters from the hospital that kept me well supplied with proper food and beer !!!! :lol: 8-)

So the new Buisness Model...... no worrys in my mind. I see a good 3-5 years added to the life of the game and not much will change for those who have a ton of gear already. Free ammo will probably be restricted to a max of 10 rounds but is that really awful.... when the 10 are used just go and get another weapon that is allowed for what your hunting. As for sales I think some of the guns will become totally ignored such as the .303 British Rifle and most of the classic ones.

All in all great to be back and looking foward to 6th of May and a new dawn in a new HC world...... feels like Westworld at the moment..... changes a plenty and you 'aint sure how it's going to go.

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Glad to hear good news ! Happy for you . :P

About you saying that this game has 3-5 more years ahead . :lol: , I don't think so , but what do i know about online gaming .

Welcome back !! :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Glad to hear recovery goes well. :)
Schlachtwolf wrote:I see a good 3-5 years added to the life of the game and not much will change for those who have a ton of gear already.
That's how I see it. EW still need staff to support users and servers, and if their calculation works out, old and new players might just keep the boat afloat for a couple of years. I played some CotW the other night in a long time (while waiting for another game to download) and ended up shooting about 20 rabbits in the same location. While their animations were nice to look at, overall the game is just not Classic. Feels pretty artificial, and the rabbits running like crazy from pellet shots and then returning in masses to the same spot didn't help improving that feeling.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”