Enforced break from the Hunter

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Enforced break from the Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Good luck with the surgery. I hope you make a speedy recovery and that your physiotherapist isn't too cruel :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

All the best to you Schlachtwolf, get healthy soon! And try to keep your nose clean in the rehab clinic. I once worked in one and I can tell you... it's like Gomorrah! :)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Schlachtwolf, good luck with your surgery. God speed and hope to see you back soon. You and your lil' bits of poetry will be missed here on the forum. ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I am not going to wish you luck, but rather some experts fixing your knee. You and they better count on something but not luck if you know what I mean.

All the best and stay away from treestands after the surgery for some weeks. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

wish you all the best and make a speedy recovery. ;)
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

So time for an update....

I went to the hospital and did the pre-op swabs, bloods etc and then into my room...... the sleepy maker lady came and told me that if she had enough sleep the night before the chances that I would die during the operation were slim (I hid my bottle of gin under the pillow). Two very nice and happy young doctors came marked the right (left) leg and said that the "BOSS" would be coming to see me the following morning at 9.00 and the OP at 10.... so far so good right? Oh no it was going toooooo well.

One of those "must have been an East German Shotputter in a previous life" nurses comes in and says that the swab from my BLOODY NOSE had a superbug in it and the op was cancelled..... I tried to explain that superbugs can only live in a super person but she was having none of it. I asked her if neat gin would kill it and to my great dissapointment she said no, however there is no reliable data for Scotch....

So to cut a longer story short I was kicked out of the clinic and am now stuffing my nose full of creams, I am determined to be of use to science so I am also doing a "controlled" test of the effectivness of 16 year old Single malt on MRSA when taken in varying amounts at different times of day (hic).... Real bummer or what....

I have a new OP date for 28.03 so hope fully the Scotch, Gin, Rum or maybe even the creams will have removed my loving and loyal pet superbug.... In the mean time let's go hunting shall we.....

Cheers Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Playing so much The Hunter made the game bugs get in your blood, and they found the hitboxes bug in your body, just try to rest, and best wishes to you, there is always the forum if you cant get in the game yet. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

VonStratos wrote:... and they found the hitboxes bug in your body ...
I sincerely hope not. They might end up taking his intestines out instead of his dodgy knees.

Shame about the delay Schlachtwolf, hopefully it all goes smoothly when the time comes. In the meantime, enjoy the alcohol experiments ;)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Schlachtwolf wrote:Hi there,

I am not leaving the game or the forum but I am off to hospital for my new knee tomorrow, the old one is plain worn out and I need a new MOT/TüV :lol: I will only have my tablet and the Rehab clinic is in the middle of nowhere so for the next 6 weeks or so I will be Awol. But I am already looking foward to catching up on my return and hope for a few nice suprises !!! I hope all you great people here bag some big animals and lots of rares 8-)

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
Good luck mate! Keep us updated with how it all goes :)

*edit, just read that your OP has been postponed, good luck with the Single malt experiment ;)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Good luck Schlachtwolf, fingers are crossed for your surgery :)

Return to “General Chat”