Dall Sheep has no horns

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
kjottkake1

Dall Sheep has no horns

Post by kjottkake1 »

Who ate the dall sheeps horns? Shot two hornless male sheep scoring 0. Anybody Else noticed?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Dall Sheep has no horns

Post by caledonianblues »

Yep, there are a few comments about it in the game update thread. There's also a bug report. Hopefully a developer has seen one of the posts, and it gets fixed soon.
Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

My problem is I'm trying to do the (Valentine's Event1: l Goat You, Dall) and the Female's are giving score 0, so shot 2 males same score 0.
Anyone else having this problem or if its a bug also.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Yes the update/change of season removed the horns(and therefor the score) from all Dall sheep.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
BNAScott

Post by BNAScott »

Hello Family, I hope things are going well on your end. Anyone know whats up with a timeline on the Dall Sheep NO horns issue. I just recently took a fantastic Alpine Ibex earlier in the day and may have had a shot at the top 10 if I could find any female with horns. They are all flat tops dang it! Do the Devs know yet? I would hope they consider extending the competition for a day after they get it fixed because that's messed up.

Good luck with your Hunter Classic pursuits!

BNAScott

Return to “General Chat”