Ammo replenishment issue

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Toledo
Spotter

Re: Ammo replenishment issue

Post by Toledo »

Sarroth wrote:Today it's all broken. When I signed up today, I had short time a turkey instead moose(That achievement badge or what it is.).
That's not a recent issue, that turkey badge temporarily appearing has happened to many of us in the past.
VonStratos wrote:but this get even stranger because the standard 3 months membership is still available
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89508 ?

I quote:

Code: Select all

The 3 month memberships will still be available for purchase and soon you will be able to purchase them with em$ as well.
So don't you worry guys, the system isn't collapsing, so far some people only see an ammo issue. ;)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The issue seems solved for me, today i launched a hunt and all my ammo was back, i launched another short hunts and a long one and yes the ammo is again replenished as normal, but, in the store it seems to take some time to show the actualized amount after a hunt, so if someone else get the same issue, check the in game inventory to see the ammo, it seems like was something temporary that happened yesterday, at least for me, but if somebody else is still with the same problem here is the link to the bug report:

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 44#p968144

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

I have to confirm that everything is working right now.
|theHunter profile
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

This bug has manifested itself a little different for me. In my last three duck hunts, when I went to add additional ammo from my 2 remaining boxes of shotgun shells, the transfer from inventory (equipped) would not work. The first two times I tried it, I still a had as many as 4 shells left in the original box, but I could not add a new 30 shells. The slot where the ammo goes would not expand and I was unable to click on ammo in inventory and have it move to the ammo slot. I tried it manually, and that didn't work either. So today, I did a hunt and purposefully used the entire 30 shells from the start of the game. I still could not get any additional ammo to load. Here is a YT video of it. A hunt on March 14 was fine, I used 49 shells out of 60.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

stancomputerhunter wrote:This bug has manifested itself a little different for me.
I'm on my phone so the video isn't very large and it's hard to confirm, but it looks to me like you're using the 10 gauge shotgun, and those two remaining boxes of ammo in your inventory are 12 gauge birdshot. The icons for the 12ga and 10ga birdshot boxes look different, and I swear the ones in your inventory look like 12 ga. Maybe someone else can confirm?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

xOEDragonx wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:This bug has manifested itself a little different for me.
I'm on my phone so the video isn't very large and it's hard to confirm, but it looks to me like you're using the 10 gauge shotgun, and those two remaining boxes of ammo in your inventory are 12 gauge birdshot. The icons for the 12ga and 10ga birdshot boxes look different, and I swear the ones in your inventory look like 12 ga. Maybe someone else can confirm?
That's a distinct possibility. I will check it out.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

stancomputerhunter wrote: That's a distinct possibility. I will check it out.
xOEDragonx wrote: Maybe someone else can confirm?
You are trying to associate a .12 GA birdshot cartridge to a .10 GA shotgun .
That green box in inventory is deffo a .12 GA . :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

hazimali

Post by hazimali »

I agree with the third reply
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Stan :D Those are the wrong shells mate :lol:

We all make mistakes eh ;)

Return to “General Chat”