Ammo replenishment issue

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Ammo replenishment issue

Post by VonStratos »

Guys, there is something weird, my ammo is not getting replenished after hunts, (i am member till October) does somebody else is having the same bug? i already filled a bug report(Pending approval), but i want to know if is only me or is a general problem, i tried to clear cache and all but even in the store it show the same amount of bullets i left after my last hunt, yesterday it was all normal so i think it may be something server related, somebody else is experiencing the issue?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Ammo replenishment issue

Post by DYEUZ »

Sorry about your issue Von, but all is fine with my ammo .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Perhaps since Trailrunner has been removed from the list of available membership types, something in the ammo replenishment process is failing. Something that doesn't affect someone with a standard membership type. Maybe someone else with a Trailrunner membership can confirm.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I think you are right, because my 12ga shotgun ammo was replenished after i tested, but the other weapons not.

ImageImage
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

VonStratos wrote:I think you are right, because my 12ga shotgun ammo was replenished after i tested, but the other weapons not.
It's odd that no other Trailrunner members have noticed since the memberships were removed from the store. I would have thought there would be lots of other players affect, if my theory was correct. There's a function that ammo, and I believe it is passed a membership type. Perhaps if certain membership types have been removed and the function can't verify that membership type, the function returns false and the refill process fails. I guess in time we will know for sure, if more users with membership types that have been removed report the same problem. Hopefully I'm wrong and a bit of thought was given to the process of removing memberships!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I hope so, the biggest reason for me to get a membership is to have free ammo for my weapons, its very strange and i hope its something temporary, after all until yesterday it was all normal. I other players with Trailrunner membership or any other kind of membership have a similar experience, please report it, all feedback is welcome, and will help to identify the reason of this issue, and prevent it may happen to others.

Edit: another thing i just tested is that this bug or issue, is apparently only related to ammunition, the game seems still consider my status as member, because in the competitions i can join the "member" version but not the "guest" version of the competitions.

ImageImage
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

VonStratos wrote:I hope so, the biggest reason for me to get a membership is to have free ammo for my weapons, its very strange and i hope its something temporary, after all until yesterday it was all normal.
I would be very surprised if they scrapped free ammunition for members. I'm sure whatever is causing it will be investigated on Monday.
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

Hello. I have exactly the same problem. The last six hunts. I have a standard three-month membership.
|theHunter profile
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Well it seem i am not alone, but this get even stranger because the standard 3 months membership is still available, i guess we may get some info the Monday as Caledonianblues said, and hopefully a hot-fix.

ImageImage
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

Today it's all broken. When I signed up today, I had short time a turkey instead moose(That achievement badge or what it is.). :)
|theHunter profile

Return to “General Chat”