Devil Teapot

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ceres

Re: Devil Teapot

Post by Ceres »

tel11 wrote:Thanks Ceres watched Ludantes video on You Tube but there is a 5 minute jump from 11.30 to 11.35 cant work it out am trying your map now .
I'm confused, because Ludante's video is 6min 38 seconds:

I used that video as a guide to reach the top, so it should work for you too. Good luck.
Hunt_Training
Tracker

Post by Hunt_Training »

Couldn't you join a Multiplayer game, hosted by someone who already has climbing gears at convenient locations?
Of course, the host's availability should be agreed in advance, as it could possibly take some time to run the entire mission (and you don't want your host has to say bye-bye just before you are completing it).

Maybe you also could have a look at the thread "List of volunteers to help others with missions" (if I'm not wrong, it should be there also for cases like this one).

Good luck!
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

tel11 wrote:Stuffed animal mission chateau then teapot 1 bear 1 ibex

In that mission is better get the animals first, note that goat can be killed anywhere, not necessary in that spot, in the video in my previous post you can see a route to the Chapel, there you can kill goats without climbing gear, and the bears are easy to find along the river, once you have the animals you can imply run towards the checkpoints, that said i think the most simple thing you can do is buy some climbing gear with Gms, the free money of the game, and use one pack to get that spot, and others to get fast to another places with goats, you can recover the Gms spent by doing missions anyway. ;)

https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Missi ... l_Missions

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”