5 Years with you muggs!!! - sorry, another one of those

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: 5 Years with you muggs!!! - sorry, another one of those

Post by JimboCrow »

Your wife got you a laptop for Christmas? All my old lady got me was a harmonica, a case of Red Bull, and a glossy periodical. I asked "Does this mean Rudolph gets to go to the prom?" and she said "That's what the Hustler is for...." :? Time to learn how to play the blues.... :lol:

But all seriousness aside ;) , Len, thanks for helping make this forum the best online community in cyberspace. Without you and stan, BCK and Dyeuz, cb and Tann, Pretty_Boy and Fletchette, rb69 and TK, and all the rest of the old faithful, this place just wouldn't be the same. Some very good new fellers around too. xOEDragonx, BearJohnson and VonStratos come to mind, but there are plenty of others too. Incredible community.

Thumbs up and thanks for the memories bro, many more to come in '19 and '20.... Gratz friend!! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!!! :lol:
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

nice story!!!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Cheers to you Len and congrats on your fifth year man!!! :)
Really honored to have met you and share same passion about this game!
Thank you for being my friend!
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

And so you know, you're wisdom along with Ron McTubes videos are a large part of what taught me. Those things, and the veterans on the forums are why I enjoy the game even more. So thank you as well.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Cheers to all! and thanks for the kind words! That's what makes you all the bestest ever!!!

Jimbo~ he claims to be my first troll- he ragged on me hard but I sucked it up like a noob should and eventually I suppose I earned my way enough that we laughed about it, I think he enjoyed it way more than I did but he's truly one of the best there is. Today I'd walk through the fires of hell along side him if he told me that was the shortest route to the best hunting, one thing he knows is where the best hunting is.
Jhon wrote:Len, here's to another 5 years, shall we? :lol: next year will be my 10th year in the game and 9th on the forums, I'm thinking about a party, guess who is on the high list of invited? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jhon, We've been down a lot of roads my friend. You were still in high School picking your nose. I remember us playing late at night on a school night - now, all through college, out in the working world with the hottest gf in Lithuania :lol: ~ what a stud! Can't wait to come party!!!
Lamphunter wrote:Cheers to you Len and congrats on your fifth year man!!! :)
Really honored to have met you and share same passion about this game!
Thank you for being my friend!
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!
Wishing you all the best my Spartan friend! I hope we're all able to be around for a long time to come.
Mountaineer wrote:That was the same time I joined. It was snowy and crappy out and I was bored, then I found The Hunter and have been hooked ever since. I'm glad I found it, I've met a lot of cool people on here including you, my fellow native West Virginian, Len. Here's to another 5 years.(Fingers crossed the game hangs on that long.)
Yes Sir Don! Fingers crossed! As long as the Shenandoah and the Potomac don't rise too high we'll be fine!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Congrats Len. Here's to another 5 years! :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Great story, we have all the same when we talk about our first hunts. :D
Congrats for your 5 years Len !!!
Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

been here for 4 years, my first year consisted of me trying and failing to download the game. I got it finally in 2013 or 2014 and have been an avid weekend warrior ever since. Love the game and still do, just think we need to get all bugs worked out before adding new stuff.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Congrats to five years, Len! Didn't we have some fun, playing and talking crap?! :)
Image Image Image

Return to “General Chat”