They got me again [Sale after purchase]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
snakeyes32
Outfitter

They got me again [Sale after purchase]

Post by snakeyes32 »

I'm have to stop buying things every time i buy something a day or 2 later it's on sale. They got me on the lodge, gun rack, lodge style, Dog, Dog equipment, and now the 2x10x42 rifle scope. I just bought a black one yesterday because i din't like how the camo one i have for my .223 looked on the 7mm-08. Well really they din't get me lol but i should start waiting at least till the sales are over.
Last edited by Hawkeye on December 28th, 2018, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified title
Jhon
Hunter

Re: They got me again

Post by Jhon »

snakeyes32 wrote:I'm have to stop buying things every time i buy something a day or 2 later it's on sale. They got me on the lodge, gun rack, lodge style, Dog, Dog equipment, and now the 2x10x42 rifle scope. I just bought a black one yesterday because i din't like how the camo one i have for my .223 looked on the 7mm-08. Well really they din't get me lol but i should start waiting at least till the sales are over.
Yup, same here, well not this sale, but some time before, now it feels tempting to buy some things but I'll wait until the sales are over so I know I can buy them without regreting later :lol:
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

snakeyes32 wrote:I'm have to stop buying things every time i buy something a day or 2 later it's on sale. They got me on the lodge, gun rack, lodge style, Dog, Dog equipment, and now the 2x10x42 rifle scope. I just bought a black one yesterday because i din't like how the camo one i have for my .223 looked on the 7mm-08. Well really they din't get me lol but i should start waiting at least till the sales are over.
Stop buying during Holidays or important event. Wait a little they make offers. And that is not the firsts days of the event. Wait and you win ;)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

vsaet wrote:
Stop buying during Holidays or important event. Wait a little they make offers. And that is not the firsts days of the event. Wait and you win ;)
Yes, that is a good advice, just wait and see if the item you want/need comes in a sale during the event, if not, then buy it full price, but usually await for a sale in long events like this one can save some money, as for me, i just bought the Custom .44 revolver, since wasn't a needed weapon because i have the .44 from the membership bundle i awaited until now, i wasn't sure about buy it just because looks different, but is so much cooler than the the other, and the discount was so good, that i clicked buy even when my judgment was screaming it was unnecessary . :lol:

This sales are great to people wanting items like tents or dogs, because they always show up, worth to wait a little and see. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

I was tempted to buy the .17 HMR but now the 10mm Pistol is on sale. I don't know which one i want now. Does anyone know if they had a sale on the .17 HMR yet? If they did i might just go with the 10mm and pick up the .17 HMR at a later time.
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

.17 HMR was on sale 09.12.2018 for 358 em$

Very cool little rifle.

MfG L.E.

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Through big daily-changing sales like these I'd definitely wait through the holidays to see if any of your planned purchases are on sale. But maybe you could contact a mod or dev, here, and ask for a break? Seems like you're a loyal customer, at least :lol:
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

You absolutely should not buy a thing during a sale until it's discounted: they have been having sales on everything in the store, I'm baffled as to why you bought anything full price.

Also, my rule is to just generally never buy anything full price from the store without a sale. There is always a weekend sale, summer sale, winter sale, halloween sale...

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

He-he... I was waiting for this event to buy some poses and a longbow. But Steam declines my new card, so I did not even get a chance to spend some money. :)

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Every time we buy soemethin' the next week-end it'll be on sale. Seems to be the way things go. They get me every-time too. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “General Chat”