Happy holidays everyone!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Swampfox
Outfitter

Re: Happy holidays everyone!

Post by Swampfox »

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a safe 2019 New Year. 8-)
Spoiler:
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Jhon wrote:Hi all,

As I skip trough the forums lately I see that a lot of us are rather disappointed with the recent management of the game, but guys we are forgetting one important thing, its holiday season. Lets give the EW the rest they deserve, dont get me wrong, they really deserve it, they are really trying their best with the game, imagine working on a game with coding that is as old as 10 years while adding new features every once in a while? yeah I bet getting bugs we have now isn't rare and to prevent it is rather really hard, let's give them a break once in a while, instead of being all mad and stuff lets try to motivate each other for better results. And what time it would be better if not now? Yes I know we did not receive some of the prizes for the event, the scores are now gone and we can't check how well we did, the presents are still available to be found, BUT, we all know that at the end of the day we will still get those prizes, the score isn't much relevant and the presents that are laying around is just a nice reminder to us that it is Christmas time around the globe! :) :) :) so once again, let us sit down and enjoy this beautiful season with our close ones without being angry on something we really shouldn't.

I wish you all the warmest and greatest holidays!!! :) ;) :)

Happy hunting everyone and here's to the many more Christmas events to come! :D

P.S. lets try not to overdose the Christmas wine, can we? (I'm talking to you Radamus :lol:)
Happy Holidays! Im grateful this game is available. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!
wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

Merry Christmas to all of you.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Happy holidays to all fellow hunters, in particular to the staff of EW to keep the game alive
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

Merry Christmas everyone
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Hope everyone is having or had a great christmas.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Merry Christmas everyone!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone.... may the New Year bring joy and happiness to all...
"Tis the season to be hunting Fallow deer, fa la la la la, la la la la
Don our camouflage on theHunter Classic, fa la la la la, la la la la"

Return to “General Chat”