7mm-08 Bipod

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
drakle
Hunter

Re: 7mm-08 Bipod

Post by drakle »

I would love the option to alternate between bipod and normal aim!

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

drakle wrote:I would love the option to alternate between bipod and normal aim!
ME TOO

Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

I hope dews are reading this, because so far it seems like we are 100% on agreeing with this
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

The only thing I agree on is not buying the rifle.................. ;)

The Bi-pod should of been a separate fixture with working options for a bunch of rifles.
Sorry I just had to say it that way because of the other post "Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got",... please don't take offense anyone............... :lol:
P*Funk
Spotter

Post by P*Funk »

Why not have sandbags for weapon resting?
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

gas56 wrote:The only thing I agree on is not buying the rifle.................. ;)

The Bi-pod should of been a separate fixture with working options for a bunch of rifles.
Sorry I just had to say it that way because of the other post "Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got",... please don't take offense anyone............... :lol:
No offense and that other post "Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got" was a joke and yes i know the grammar is wrong on the post title. :lol: This one not a joke the gun is great don't regret buying it at all. I do dislike the auto bipod though it take's it from a top 1 to 3 rifle down to about my top 5. Make it that you can disable it deff be top 1 or 2.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

snakeyes32 wrote:
gas56 wrote:The only thing I agree on is not buying the rifle.................. ;)

No offense and that other post "Here is the 7mm-08 we should of got" was a joke and yes i know the grammar is wrong on the post title. :lol: This one not a joke the gun is great don't regret buying it at all. I do dislike the auto bipod though it take's it from a top 1 to 3 rifle down to about my top 5. Make it that you can disable it deff be top 1 or 2.
That's the whole point of what's wrong with the rifle..... The Bi-pod...
and before you know it, the Bi-pod will be doing something like this.......... becoming an auto repeating rifle bi-pod....... :lol:

Return to “General Chat”