7mm-08 Bipod

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
snakeyes32
Outfitter

7mm-08 Bipod

Post by snakeyes32 »

I really wish there was a way to turn this off from doing it auto. It's way to much of a pain to find a spot where you can make the shot from. When I can just go to crouch and take it with a little less stability. I like taking prone shot's I do it a lot but I won't do it with this gun the Bipod it just to janky. Need a button to turn off the auto deploy.
Last edited by snakeyes32 on December 21st, 2018, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oswald74
Outfitter

Re: 7mm-08 Bipod

Post by Oswald74 »

The "automatic bipod feature" was the reason for me not to buy this rifle.

Unrealistic and it limits this (not so cheap) rifle.

MfG L.E.

snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

Oswald74 wrote:The "automatic bipod feature" was the reason for me not to buy this rifle.

Unrealistic and it limits this (not so cheap) rifle.

MfG L.E.
Other then the Bipod the rifle is pretty good it's in my top 5. It prob be number 1 or 2 if you could turn off that auto Bipod deploy. Make's taking those long shot's prone a real pain you can hardly ever find the right spot to even line up a shot. I'm not sure how hard it be to bind a button to turn it off but it don't seem like it be that hard to add that in. Be a nice addition since your pretty much dropping $10 on the rifle alone not counting a scope. I use the camo one I bought for my .223 semi-auto but it looks dumb a black or silver would look so much better I just din't feel like spending more at the moment. Had to many other thing on my list to buy.
GunnyMac22

Post by GunnyMac22 »

Yep auto bipod gota go
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

GunnyMac22 wrote:Yep auto bipod gota go
I agree it's pretty much useless :shock: to bad turkey was not included with the HV round....Would have been a perfect all around weapon :mrgreen:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

There should be a switch to open or close the bipod. Perhaps like the mouse "middle button," as used to select ammo/barrel on the drilling rifle. This is a design oversight which really needs to be corrected.
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

couldn't agree more, the other day one bear got bored waiting to be shot while I was looking for a nice surface to lay down...
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Just try on Hemmeldal or Wridge !! it's pain in the .b... , when you're on a cliff or rocks and then you prone with this rifle, you end viewing the scope at the same angle of the clif and lost complete sight of where the animal is, so you have to re-acquire the target and trying to figure where he go, first time I try on Wridge was to acquire a Fox, I think I was falling from the hill wahahahaha.

Yes please Devs, make a switch on/off
P*Funk
Spotter

Post by P*Funk »

Years and years ago the Arma community had this sort of thing figured out. It was a bipod/weapon rest script that allowed you to press a key combo to either rest your rifle on any surface at the right height while offering a somewhat limited ability to further move it around or with a bipod open it while prone and do the same thing. It was intuitive and functional. Yes, it was basically an on off button.
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

I have to agree on this, the bipod needs to be made optional.

Return to “General Chat”