What's with the " DeletedUser " ???

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
neonpossum
Tracker

Re: What's with the " DeletedUser " ???

Post by neonpossum »

DeletedUser_23149048 here :D I was so worried until I found this thread :shock:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Looks like it is fixed now. Thanks EW!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Yes, it looks as though most if not all usernames have been restored at this point. Thanks for getting that taken care of promptly EW.
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

Yup, should be fixed now, you WILL see some with the DeletedUser name, but those are the intentional ones. If for anyone reason someone should still have this issue and are in fact actively playing please let us know (support.thehunter.com) and we can make a manual correction.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

EW_Graham wrote:Yup, should be fixed now, you WILL see some with the DeletedUser name, but those are the intentional ones. If for anyone reason someone should still have this issue and are in fact actively playing please let us know (support.thehunter.com) and we can make a manual correction.
Great that it got fixed so quick, but it seams like the signature stats are still showing invalid user.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

EW_Graham wrote:Hi folks! Don't worry about the "deleteduser" issue, it's just a display error relating to us cleaning some old unused accounts from the system. It's unfortunately mistakenly resulted in some live accounts having their name changed too, we're working on correcting it right now. No accounts have been wiped/lost or the like. :) Sorry for the confusion caused!
Thank you for the update. :D

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:

Return to “General Chat”