7mm-08 Scout Already Being Used

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: 7mm-08 Scout Already Being Used

Post by JamboWhoDat »

It would be interesting to know the difference between the two different models. Is it just cosmetic or does the premium hold more ammo since it is shown with that larger magazine?
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

JamboWhoDat wrote:It would be interesting to know the difference between the two different models. Is it just cosmetic or does the premium hold more ammo since it is shown with that larger magazine?

Cosmetic and premium holds 10 rounds vs 5 for the standard.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:It would be interesting to know the difference between the two different models. Is it just cosmetic or does the premium hold more ammo since it is shown with that larger magazine?

Cosmetic and premium holds 10 rounds vs 5 for the standard.
Thanks. About time EW made a premium version that offered a better benefit other than being prettier. Now if EW would just modernize their website to be mobile friendly. Their banner popups and em$ popup are not responsive and makes it impossible to do anything on mobile devices.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks. About time EW made a premium version that offered a better benefit other than being prettier. Now if EW would just modernize their website to be mobile friendly. Their banner popups and em$ popup are not responsive and makes it impossible to do anything on mobile devices.
Welcome. I agree, but now you're really asking a lot!. :lol:

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
greylaghunter
Scout

Post by greylaghunter »

I see them in the store has anyone had a good try of them yet???
Reaperis

Post by Reaperis »

Well damn, Great news I'd say but would've loved if they would've made this known before the whole grind competition even began.
I wouldn't even have participated in it if I knew this :P

Bought the rifle and I think I'll just let myself drop to somewhere in 10th-4th place, 700 ems and 2 special towers is better than a 999 ems gun and a useless 1 year sub to me (Even if it might give 3 towers, simply ain't worth the effort :P and I'm subbed till 2025, Who knows if the game still exists by then :P)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

On a different thread, EW_Graham posted that since someone won it, and already had it, that person was give equivalent em$.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Gravenslund
Tracker

Post by Gravenslund »

The Elite model can hold 10 - 0 ammo in it.
And the standard model can hold 5-5 amoo in.
I have them both so i can tell. They are a good weappon for the all around animal
TheHunter-Master
Spotter

Post by TheHunter-Master »

Too expensive for such poor ethical animal list. I dont know what EW is thinking ....every weapon from now on are going to worth more ems and so on i think EW think too highly of themselves. Ofc as every EWs release its bugged , cant mount scope( even if you manage to mount it it doesnt shown in game) or get more ammo in backpack due to broken image that covers whole weapon inventory.test it before release you never learn, still you ask for 800ems.i would like to know what is the special thing that makes it an advanced weapon,the bipod with its slow animation from crouch to prone?

Thank god it has enough penetration at great distances. Still 800ems lol...
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

TheHunter-Master wrote:Too expensive for such poor ethical animal list. I dont know what EW is thinking ....every weapon from now on are going to worth more ems and so on i think EW think too highly of themselves. Ofc as every EWs release its bugged , cant mount scope( even if you manage to mount it it doesnt shown in game) or get more ammo in backpack due to broken image that covers whole weapon inventory.test it before release you never learn, still you ask for 800ems.i would like to know what is the special thing that makes it an advanced weapon,the bipod with its slow animation from crouch to prone?

Thank god it has enough penetration at great distances. Still 800ems lol...
Everything you said is wrong besides the broken icon.
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”