Happy Holidays Event wrong doing..

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
SSTR

Happy Holidays Event wrong doing..

Post by SSTR »

Hi everyone,
I will cut this short. I wanted to state a fact for holiday event that is going on.
Putting missions & competitions which require specific weapons & equipment ruins the enjoyability of event for majority of people. (mission requiring tripod, mission requiring .300 rifle and now competition requiring a specific weapon too...)

I understand you want to milk as much cash as possible in general~ like all other companies trying to do so, but could you please at least not ruin events while doing it ? or is it just too much to ask... I feel like you guys are losing too much credibility and reputation by taking few steps too far. Just like EA & Bethesda is doing...
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Happy Holidays Event wrong doing..

Post by DHRifleman »

This approach is nothing new, and is it the majority? How can you know?
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

SSTR wrote:Hi everyone,
I will cut this short. I wanted to state a fact for holiday event that is going on.
Putting missions & competitions which require specific weapons & equipment ruins the enjoyability of event for majority of people. (mission requiring tripod, mission requiring .300 rifle and now competition requiring a specific weapon too...)

I understand you want to milk as much cash as possible in general~ like all other companies trying to do so, but could you please at least not ruin events while doing it ? or is it just too much to ask... I feel like you guys are losing too much credibility and reputation by taking few steps too far. Just like EA & Bethesda is doing...
Enticing sales of items does not keep one from completing event missions nor the event competitions since all these can be done in multiplayer. You can team up with some one who has the necessary equipment and weapons to make the kill for you meeting the requirements while you harvest the animal for the points. The following thread is available for just this purpose. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... =volunteer
SSTR

Post by SSTR »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
SSTR wrote:Hi everyone,

Enticing sales of items does not keep one from completing event missions nor the event competitions since all these can be done in multiplayer. You can team up with some one who has the necessary equipment and weapons to make the kill for you meeting the requirements while you harvest the animal for the points. The following thread is available for just this purpose. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... =volunteer
Thanks for the forum topic,
First off I did not know someone else can do the killing and it would count for me.
But then again it means I am not completing the missions myself, so I am not really taking part in event rather feeding from someone else's effort. I'd really like to see events more accessible for everyone ~

Return to “General Chat”