Some say nothing wrong with the game . what issues ?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Some say nothing wrong with the game . what issues ?

Post by DYEUZ »

While doing the WB Holy mission , i came up on a male WB tracks . So i decided to follow it . It was 160@210 kgs .
After a good while , i looked more carefully at my HM . What did i see ??!! :shock:
At first , i just focused on the numbers , because , usually , when you see these numbers , it's deffo a male .
I finally spotted it and now it was a 140@170 female alright .
Wasted all this time , for nothing . :? Very frustrating .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Rugged_Randy
Tracker

Re: Some say nothing wrong with the game . what issues ?

Post by Rugged_Randy »

I noticed also that there was pretty high weight estimates for female Boars. However males were unusually small, usually at feeder there's pretty much every time males that have max estimate over 200kg. Not this time, visited feeder 3 times during the hunt and best was 140-200 kg that turned out to be just 164kg. Oh well, have to try again tomorrow.
OrLoko
Spotter

Post by OrLoko »

What about this, the harvest bug.
Last edited by OrLoko on December 9th, 2018, 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: OrLoko ... If those are Dall Sheep , it's well known that they can be standing still, or go not very far , when a couple of them are on the side of a hill and you start the rampage . I have a pic somewhere , with about 8-9 females all dead in pretty much the same spot .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

OrLoko
Spotter

Post by OrLoko »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: OrLoko ... If those are Dall Sheep , it's well known that they can be standing still, or go not very far , when a couple of them are on the side of a hill and you start the rampage . I have a pic somewhere , with about 8-9 females all dead in pretty much the same spot .
Arctic Fox , Snowshoe Hares , Snowshoe Hares , Arctic Fox (from close to farthest or vice-versa)

video coming up
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”