9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle WITH ARROWS!!!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
lx188
Scout

9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle WITH ARROWS!!!

Post by lx188 »

this is just a bug from park ranger inventory,,,my 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle was feeling like bow !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I speak Latvian but you can just watch this joke!!! :D :mrgreen: just restart game and all be ok!! ;)

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhpdrG2wPgo
gas56
Outfitter

Re: 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle WITH ARROWS!!!

Post by gas56 »

I always wanted a gun that would shoot arrows IRL...............
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I laughed at the same time you did when it loaded arrows - We do not need any translation to laugh my friend! :lol: :lol: That was funny!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

What did i see? i mean in you inventory there was a equipped Pulsar and a 30-06, but when you exit to main screen is a 9.3x74R O/U with a bow sight and arrows! did we crossed into a different dimension? :o just some days ago there was a shotgun shooting water, now this, what is next? a rifle decorated like a candy with lights? oh wait...

That was a really weird bug, there could be a new contest about the bug of the week, lx188 would have won this week. :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

This has happened before and a simple restart didn't fix it back then. You needed support to remove all items from your pack to get the arrows out of the ammo slot associated with one of the 2 weapons spots.
I had the .44 revolver shooting arrows.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

VonStratos wrote:What did i see? i mean in you inventory there was a equipped Pulsar and a 30-06, but when you exit to main screen is a 9.3x74R O/U with a bow sight and arrows! did we crossed into a different dimension? :o just some days ago there was a shotgun shooting water, now this, what is next? a rifle decorated like a candy with lights? oh wait...

That was a really weird bug, there could be a new contest about the bug of the week, lx188 would have won this week. :lol:

yes i win!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: some week ago my 340 rifle game was think it is bow i shoot foxes and shows like python ho i dont have XD :mrgreen: that was to weird!! :lol:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Man ... :lol:
this just shows how beyond broken some of the stuff in this game is and everytime something new gets added something else has to go.

Reminds me of the Coke Glass theory used as an example for Kellys brain capacity in Married...with Children. Add more when the glass is full and some of the stuff that was there before gets lost running over.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

D3AKUs wrote:Man ... :lol:
this just shows how beyond broken some of the stuff in this game is and everytime something new gets added something else has to go.

Reminds me of the Coke Glass theory used as an example for Kellys brain capacity in Married...with Children. Add more when the glass is full and some of the stuff that was there before gets lost running over.
I remember that episode, poor Al Bundy. :lol:
Actually i feel like him every time i miss a shot due to hitboxes bug.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”