Roo comp

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Jhon
Hunter

Roo comp

Post by Jhon »

Hi guys,

So I've been grinding this one for a while and just cant figure out how is it possible to do a long shot on them :lol:

Yesterday I've managed to hit 2-3 roos perfectly on the head at 150m well sure enough they survived the shot, okay I thought, lets go closer: 80m, way easier to hit and well this time they do die, but it just says that I've hit their head, skull is intact, okay I thought, if that is still too far then lets go in to 60m, pretty much nail almost every roo dead centre in their head at 55-65m and guess what, says head was hit and the skull ain't even touched yet again... I mean I've hit them from the back, from the front, from the side, while eating, nothing, same story whatsoever.. am I missing out on something? is the .357 really that lame? is it the hitbox faul (again)? what was your experiences? I mean if everything was alright then there definitely would be a higher 1st place score, but I still keep wondering, how a gun can't nail a roo's head at 60m
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Roo comp

Post by DYEUZ »

I hear you . I got the same with most of my 50m + kills. You need the game to decide that it's legit and gives you the skull hit .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Like these two for an instance:

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/kaul ... /628274642
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/kaul ... /628260195

You can clearly see the shots in the pictures, the first one was staring at me and the second one was broadside to me if that didn't at least chip the skull then I dont know what kind of gun I am shoting here :lol:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

...My stats all show the same . Last hunt just now , a 45m shot counted , but all the 50m+ didn't .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

the whole hunt https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/kaul ... n/83831794 if you would take a look doesn't have a single red organ in it :lol: apart from the one I've hit in the neck, got so happy to see it drop, thought I've finally had it and then I confirmed the kill :lol:
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Oh, great, just as 40min was left and on my last attempt my internet had to go down and I lost connection to the server :( :cry: :( even when there was little to no chance I still had hope to bag one at 50m+ :lol: well better luck next time I guess :roll:
Inkslinger98
Tracker

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Got one finally from 84+M. but the head shot didn't penetrate and it was 4 minutes to late.

Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Inkslinger98 wrote:Got one finally from 84+M. but the head shot didn't penetrate and it was 4 minutes to late.

Had a couple even at 100m same story, best bet would of been at 55m if you wanted to win, but even that didn't work for me :lol:
Inkslinger98
Tracker

Post by Inkslinger98 »

my first kill was 56m but broadside while hopping and I hit his neck bone, but it penetrated.
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Inkslinger98 wrote:my first kill was 56m but broadside while hopping and I hit his neck bone, but it penetrated.
Had one too, seems like it penetrates the neck alright, but the skull is probably made of steel or something :lol:

Return to “Competitions”