Feeling I Can't Shake..

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Feeling I Can't Shake..

Post by mapache01 »

Well so is time to END buying on theClassic and renewing membership, let's see how much money they earn on COTW selling reserves compare to em$ and memberships on theClassic.

They got so many ideas from clients on theClassic and develop it on COTW, they say AFRICA NEVER WILL BE ON theClassic 'cus is POACHING was the worst/big lie of Devs on theClassic, that statement is like a greedy/false politician, well every politician is a lier like ......
Last edited by mapache01 on December 8th, 2018, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redmaster
Scout

Post by Redmaster »

^Amen to that.

Can't wait to see the looks on people's faces next year when the "promised big hype" for a new map for TH:C is a lame mid-west America map where the only new thing is squirrels while COTW gets another Africa reserve.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

I just hope that EW will keep this AMAZING Game going for as long as possible!!! I don't think I would be able to find another hunting game that is even close to THClassic.

Wetland
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Wetland wrote:I just hope that EW will keep this AMAZING Game going for as long as possible!!! I don't think I would be able to find another hunting game that is even close to THClassic.

Wetland
I agree. Those that keep sayin' it is time to close up EW- my question has always been "well then why are you still here?" I think there is a lot of time left for theHunter Classic. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
TheHunter-Master
Spotter

Post by TheHunter-Master »

BCKidd wrote:
Wetland wrote:I just hope that EW will keep this AMAZING Game going for as long as possible!!! I don't think I would be able to find another hunting game that is even close to THClassic.

Wetland
I agree. Those that keep sayin' it is time to close up EW- my question has always been "well then why are you still here?" I think there is a lot of time left for theHunter Classic. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

The problem is that those players seems to be the old ones, if they/we just leave as you say the game will die. I know EW bets on new players , you as an old player know what most of new players do, buy a three month membership + 1,2 weapons play one month out of three max then leave and so on. On the other hand we old players were always here buying anything that EW released , even useless items like horn,dogs ,lodges not only because we loved the game since its part of our lives but supporting the game and those that are behind it. So we are the main machine, we made Cotw , we made primal and we are going to make the generation zero but yet, we are going to lose the game we loved so far.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote: "well then why are you still here?"
I may be one of those and will explain a little .
- I consider myself a '' old player '' now . Over 5 years i think is fair to say '' old '' .
- So, i saw and played a very different game back couple years ago . Way more enjoyable and with way less bugs , way less major bugs .
- Everything that is said by EW , until visible proof , is all dressing to me .
- The constant decline in the game's quality / gameplay / fixing / improvements, is obvious and scary .
- I don't believe that this game will ever bring back that good feeling i had once .
- I may have couple more things to give to the community , before i go .
- BUT, with that said , i will keep playing and post on the forum , until they put the key in the door .

That's why i'm still here . ;)
Oh ! And winning a 6 months membership extension helps a lot also . :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

I have same feeling... playerbase from classic pay EW and AS work for new game - Primal, Call of Duty version of Hunter .... causal, easy, colored... still too clunky for me. And now they work on Generation Zero. Still we get something to classic but if they allow die this community i dont think there will be so many people who spend so many € for lousy tents to EW+AS... im still angry about screwed Primal... waste of time and money. Cotw still looks better but its nothing more like average game... There is plenty of time to make something with this game... playerbase is still huge. For example free replenishment of ammo on beginning? Maybe completly abandon premium time (10$ for nothing more than ammo... )... stay with micro transaction for something usefull - rifle, scopes... Rly i need to pay for gasoline to Jeep if i pay for them 10$ (cost of whole horribly game Primal)? Cmooon... do something.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Trust me I get what folks are sayin' on here. But, after reading all the POVs about how terrible this game is gettin', it gets pretty redundant. I'm jus' sayin'... ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

BCKidd wrote:Trust me I get what folks are sayin' on here. But, after reading all the POVs about how terrible this game is gettin', it gets pretty redundant. I'm jus' sayin'... ;) Respect.

BCKidd.
I agree. Too many doom and gloom threads.
Let's not kill it off before it's ready to go.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
P*Funk
Spotter

Post by P*Funk »

There's a sort of self indulgence in the regularity and assurance of the more cynical gloomers. Even when there's something listed like "extended render range" its spun as a negative, where even if something is added that seems to have no real financial purpose its still not good enough. Kind of seems like the doom and gloom is a fixed mentality in some cases.

Return to “General Chat”