How long do you need to wait after spooking an animal in with the park ranger?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: How long do you need to wait after spooking an animal in with the park ranger?

Post by caledonianblues »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Among the 7.6 billion monkeys on this planet (I'm a monkey too, just a spesial type), the people at EW are actually among the best of our kind, that is, only consisting of alpha- males and females, I'm sure.
There are some lovely people at Expansive Worlds, but the best of our kind? Assuming you mean the best at what they do, then no, I would have to disagree. Some of the best people from Expansive Worlds have moved on. Luna was an exceptionally talented developer, for example, and look how long they were able to hold on to her. Products such as theHunter simply do not attract the "best of our kind". I mean no disrespect to anyone at Expansive Worlds, I just feel your comment is a tad over-emphatic. It's nice to be nice, but let's be realistic.
Pretty_Boy wrote:I'm sure Mr. Phill is leading this car (and people) in the right direction!
Actually it's Bethany that's in charge now. Phil was producer a long time ago, if that's what you're referring to.

Good to see you back on the forums Pretty Boy. I wondered where you'd disappeared to.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: How long do you need to wait after spooking an animal in with the park ranger?

Post by Pretty_Boy »

caledonianblues wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Among the 7.6 billion monkeys on this planet (I'm a monkey too, just a spesial type), the people at EW are actually among the best of our kind, that is, only consisting of alpha- males and females, I'm sure.
There are some lovely people at Expansive Worlds, but the best of our kind? Assuming you mean the best at what they do, then no, I would have to disagree. Some of the best people from Expansive Worlds have moved on. Luna was an exceptionally talented developer, for example, and look how long they were able to hold on to her. Products such as theHunter simply do not attract the "best of our kind". I mean no disrespect to anyone at Expansive Worlds, I just feel your comment is a tad over-emphatic. It's nice to be nice, but let's be realistic.
Pretty_Boy wrote:I'm sure Mr. Phill is leading this car (and people) in the right direction!
Actually it's Bethany that's in charge now. Phil was producer a long time ago, if that's what you're referring to.

Good to see you back on the forums Pretty Boy. I wondered where you'd disappeared to.
"best of our kind" - among the 7.6 billion - I'm thinking maybe a bit diferent on a larger scale, but those people at EW are educated people right? They have some papers to refer to, that more ore less show they are able to think right? :)

Bethany? Never heard of her. How is she driving cars btw? Can she Park? Anyway, sitting in a car with a female sounds even better. ;)

DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Radamus wrote:
DHRifleman wrote:As for the tank size, maybe they will increase it if they find enough need for it.
If people are going to buy fuel they aren't going to change it- it will be a cold day in hell before I buy fuel. As for the "got ya" part~ Oh yeah, they've gotten me plenty good but only because I allowed it.
Changing the size of the tank should not require adding more included fuel (50 units for members)

They got you the same as they did me and man y others with the second job they have which is what is needed to succeed at the primary one.

Had another thought about the unlimited spook of the jeep if it is on Hemeldal, It just might be due to the time never changing (1800 all the time). No time running would mean no counter running either so never ending spook. My observation was on BRR and the spook ended for me.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Can somebody explain this?

I have indeed used a car in this game, but I have for sure not seen these hogs run from it.

They were in this Unethical state even while coming into my call!

Return to “General Chat”