Cyber Monday Sales

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
W1nchester

Cyber Monday Sales

Post by W1nchester »

Could someone solve this problem? I and some friends are wanting to buy some things from the shed ... but they are unavailable ...

Spoiler:
ImageImage
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Cyber Monday Sales

Post by SoftShoe »

Absolutely everything Classic has shows for sale. Seems like the dumped the whole inventory into it. Some of the items have never been for sale before (towers & limited items) so I would be surprised if the sale is actually correct.

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

somethings wrong!!! There is no discount on Electronic Caller Add-on Eurasian Lynx!! https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/956
greylaghunter
Scout

Post by greylaghunter »

I see the 12 gauge pump primal is on sale,if you have maxed out the other 12 gauge pump action will you gain hunter points with the primal???
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Lots of items on sale , for sure . But the ones i would have want to buy are : TS and that 30x65mm Spotting Scope . But none to be found .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

I was also lookin for treestands
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

The 30X65 spotting scope needs the rangefinder. The backpack has limited capacity and there are many items to wear.
I was waiting for Deployable Target, I was going to do a shooting range with many targets, but the items are not present. :(
Alderman

Post by Alderman »

there is something horribly wrong as it seems.
the whole inventory potentially on sale, including the "golden" guns?!
and the discount of 10 per cent is a little low for my taste....thanks...but no thanks.

Holy smokes EW...what is wrong at your end? Feels like getting worse on a daily basis...
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

So there is finally a sale, it's broken apparently and it's for a measly 10% off?

I had been planning on buying quite a few things but I won't bother now: the random sales offer better value.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

10% sale on almost everything in the store for Cyber Monday!

From Website front page: Cyber Monday Sales - 24 Hours Only! Head into the store and check out the sales, "many items discounted", 24 hours only

It does say many... not All items are for sale.

However beware, Some of the bundles are still better deals than the 10% off. Clothing for example. I started to buy individual pieces at 10% off before I realized that the bundle was cheaper. Shop around, you should still be able to find a few good deals. ;-)

Honzo

PS: ElusiveShadow, you are correct Sir. But the November "Mustaches" can be bought at a discount that otherwise wouldn't be offered I believe. Perhaps a few other items too?

Return to “General Chat”