sale?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
beau_76
Scout

sale?

Post by beau_76 »

black 12 ga on sale page but can not buy
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: sale?

Post by caledonianblues »

I don't think it was ever possible to buy that shotgun, if you're talking about the Primal one. I could be mistaken but I seem to remember getting it because I bought Primal. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Regardless though, it doesn't seem logical to go to the effort of putting an item on sale which can't be purchased.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

From the wiki:
The Primal Shotgun was originally only available during December 2014 when buying theHunter: Primal on Steam. It was added to the Store for all to buy on June 5, 2015.

So apparently it was in the store at some point.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Ah, well there you go. I guess it just got added to Doc's ridiculously pointless shed at some point then.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

caledonianblues wrote:I don't think it was ever possible to buy that shotgun, if you're talking about the Primal one. I could be mistaken but I seem to remember getting it because I bought Primal. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Regardless though, it doesn't seem logical to go to the effort of putting an item on sale which can't be purchased.
it was long time in store... even with discount (thats surprise me a lot). Since Doc Sheeds was introduced it was also buyable sometime. I think it will be available... nothing special on it. ITs was bcz Primal have own achievments and in time when rank was counted from achievment will be owners of Primal in advance.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

caledonianblues wrote:I don't think it was ever possible to buy that shotgun, if you're talking about the Primal one. I could be mistaken but I seem to remember getting it because I bought Primal. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Some weeks ago during one of the events the primal pump shotgun was put in sale, and i managed buy it, :D now is advertised in the sale again but non-buyable, :x hard to say if it is intentional or mistake, but this has happened with other weapons in the past, and sadly for anyone interested on the weapon if isn't fixed today then i think it wont be for sale at all in this time, EW doesn't usually "fix" the sales mistakes in weekend.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

VonStratos wrote:hard to say if it is intentional or mistake, but this has happened with other weapons in the past, and sadly for anyone interested on the weapon if isn't fixed today then i think it wont be for sale at all in this time, EW doesn't usually "fix" the sales mistakes in weekend.
I can't imagine it would have been intentional. Most likely an oversight, but still not ideal. I say lose Doc's shed. Burn it to the ground. With him in it.
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

caledonianblues wrote:I can't imagine it would have been intentional. Most likely an oversight, but still not ideal. I say lose Doc's shed. Burn it to the ground. With him in it.
along with that Jeep
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

dj.p.king wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:I can't imagine it would have been intentional. Most likely an oversight, but still not ideal. I say lose Doc's shed. Burn it to the ground. With him in it.
along with that Jeep
Haha, it's becoming Room 101.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

caledonianblues wrote:
VonStratos wrote:hard to say if it is intentional or mistake, but this has happened with other weapons in the past, and sadly for anyone interested on the weapon if isn't fixed today then i think it wont be for sale at all in this time, EW doesn't usually "fix" the sales mistakes in weekend.
I can't imagine it would have been intentional. Most likely an oversight, but still not ideal. I say lose Doc's shed. Burn it to the ground. With him in it.
How dare you threaten Rudolph's Island of Misfit Toys like that! It's criminal! :o

Return to “General Chat”