Today's Halloween Survey

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Mills
Outfitter

Re: Today's Halloween Survey

Post by Mills »

You all know that I LOVE Halloween! I've participated in the majority of Halloween events in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if people blame me for the werewolf too :lol: However, this year I only did enough to get me the pistol and a couple of mounts and then called it. I just can't deal with the heavy fog, dark lighting, and soundtrack that just loops over and over. I honestly get a headache after about 15 min's. Would be nice if Rougarou Bayou would be used for next year but get rid of that fog. I mean I'm ok with the map going dark like night but find it annoying that you can't see anything until it's 20 metres in front of you. Also, would be nice to be able to view the creature as it's roaming and perform a good stalk instead of just waiting for it to ambush you before you can even see it. Just my 5 cents.

Mills.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

TreeKiwi wrote:
INTIMID883R wrote:I took your survey, but I didn't see the question about removing permanent stats on the WW.
That’s because the survey is about the event and not about what happens after it. I am passing all the feedback about the Werewolf staying though. I can read that it is not a popular choice by many.
I am not in favor of keeping the WW as part of your stats or part of the signature either. But I am in favor of keeping the WW in your trophy lodge. It is the players choice to display what he wants in his lodge. Not that I want to display my WW in my lodges all the time, but it would be nice to display them again come next year for Halloween decorations.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Mills wrote:Would be nice if Rougarou Bayou would be used for next year.
RB would be perfect for next year. Instead of hunting werewolves we could hunt the Rougarou.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
Mills wrote:Would be nice if Rougarou Bayou would be used for next year.
RB would be perfect for next year. Instead of hunting werewolves we could hunt the Rougarou.
;)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I liked that survey, its good to know EW is taking real actions to listen the community feedback, the new rifle, this survey, i think that is going in the right direction, i hope we can see changes(if needed) made to reflect the opinions of the playerbase, well at least the most of them because there is no way to make everyone happy(just like in life), but at least we could provide feedback and see if that help in the future.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

VonStratos wrote:I liked that survey, its good to know EW is taking real actions to listen the community feedback, the new rifle, this survey, i think that is going in the right direction, i hope we can see changes(if needed) made to reflect the opinions of the playerbase, well at least the most of them because there is no way to make everyone happy(just like in life), but at least we could provide feedback and see if that help in the future.
I think this was a great idea too. They should do a survey on what bugs annoy you the most....wait a minute....they did!

Hopefully, this survey will generate more action by EW than that one did.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

I enjoyed the servey much more than the halloween event.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

can someone post the questions asked ? thanks !
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Survey completed.... Hopefully they listen to get a change of animal for next Halloween........ ;)
I don't see how anyone can make decisions based on not participating in the Halloween Event other than saying I didn't like the way it was set up.
And I'm glad this is an open forum community and doesn't judge a book by it's cover most of the time.
The Halloween Event is a 1 time a year event and chickens that get there feathers ruffled usually are
ready for the grill....... and doesn't mean the rest of the game year is mythical animal time......
unless you're looking for a 135 Albino Bison with red eyes?............... :lol:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I liked hunting WW's, do I need it 24-7-365...... a definate no but if we can put a red nosed reindeer in the lodge well what the "hell"... put the WW in your rare & non-typical lodge. I am 48 yrs old, conservative in many ways but something like the WW is an evalution in theHunter Classic. Some will hate their pristine purely hunting as in RL game being sullied by this "monstrosity" of a mythical being, however it is a GAME that needs to 1. attract new players, 2.players that stay, 3. generate income and this fits all 3. Old foggies such as myself can play the Hunter for 11 months of the year as it has always been, sedate, time consuming and brilliant, but we must embrace the new generation of player in the game.... those who joined 10 years ago with 25 are now 35 etc..... with 25 I was an idiot (had lots of fun but an idiot). So lighten up Hoo and your ilk.... times they are a changin..... but NOTHING that EW does stops anyone hunting HOW THEY want to hunt, they only give the opportunity to others to join in or NOT. It was fun with WW's, I'm glad it is over, I look foward to Christmas....

Cheers

Schlachtwolf (Old B*******D) :lol:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “General Chat”