Hunter Score Consistent?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gas56
Outfitter

Hunter Score Consistent?

Post by gas56 »

Has anyone's score dropped lower than it was by a couple hundred points lately?
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Hunter Score Consistent?

Post by Radamus »

I just looked, and if I had to guess, I'd say yes. I don't pay so much attention to it but I generally have a feel for how far I am from the next 1,000 step. the crazy part though, I watch my rank probably more and I know where I was- So it looks like I lost a few hundred points, but I know for a fact I went up 2 spots since the weekend and I certainly didn't do that by numbers. I only added a handful of kills last couple day and certainly not enough to jump 2 spots. If I had to guess, I'd say I lost 300 points? could be wrong, but I know the rank changed for some reason seemingly overnight.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Radamus wrote:I just looked, and if I had to guess, I'd say yes. I don't pay so much attention to it but I generally have a feel for how far I am from the next 1,000 step. the crazy part though, I watch my rank probably more and I know where I was- So it looks like I lost a few hundred points, but I know for a fact I went up 2 spots since the weekend and I certainly didn't do that by numbers. I only added a handful of kills last couple day and certainly not enough to jump 2 spots. If I had to guess, I'd say I lost 300 points? could be wrong, but I know the rank changed for some reason seemingly overnight.
Well I was ready to turn over the last ..,900 in the thousand mark a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't help but notice my score went back down into the ..,700's.
How could I not notice it everytime when I open up theHunter and there my score is in plain view.
What's up with that? The last time anything like this happened was after WRR was released then the stats were taking a dump with the server in the end of 2015/beginning of 2016.
Very strange things happening with the Halloween Event or maybe it had nothing to do with it at all.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

The only guess I have is maybe we got docked a point for every time we responded to Doc and called him a ******* ******* ???? ~ that might actually make the math work in my case :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Radamus wrote:The only guess I have is maybe we got docked a point for every time we responded to Doc and called him a ******* ******* ???? ~ that might actually make the math work in my case :D
Good thing I'm not going for a high score then............... :lol:
Mountaineer
Hunter

Post by Mountaineer »

Mine seems about right, but stranger things have happened in the game.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man."
MudBug
Outfitter

Post by MudBug »

No change for mine. I'm looking at it right now. Same as it was yesterday.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

This happened last week or last weekend. I can't say I know for a fact but something seems off. And my rank could have changed by player's being banned or whatever. That actually happened in the past more often but the hackers have moved on to COTW.
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

I noticed my score dropped right when the Halloween Event started because I wasn't playing everyday until then.... but knew where my score was at before it happened.
So it might be a fluke mess-up that individually affected my score only,.. but I had to ask to see if anyone else got affected as well in that time frame.
I could bring it back up with shooting a few ducks but I'm not that worried about my score standing, but I don't necessarily like something that doesn't work as it should.

Return to “General Chat”