Skull Trouble

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Skull Trouble

Post by wvmtman59 »

I have found a Skull but it will not let me pick it up plus I have looked for around 5rl hrs to find ware wolf track but to no prevail I know there;s a lot of you guys out there that find these thing's very easy but I"M 65yrs old with poor eyesight so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Skull Trouble

Post by XxStrong1xX »

I feel your pain. I am 19 years younger than you, but my eyes aren't the best either and i have a hard time spotting them as well. If you can't pick up the skull there is not much you can do. Sometimes the game glitches like that. You might be able to pick up the next one and if not you are probably better off starting a new game. As for the tracks. Just click on all the tracks you see in any area where you hear werewolves call. Or it is kind of risky but if you sneak around near a werewolf you might get close enough to click on his tracks without him killing you. If you're not finding any werewolves, try a different area of the map. I have had good luck starting at the West lodge and traveling NW from there.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Check all the all way points like the shanty village, Cabin and old mine. When you spawn in check around the lodges they spawn in the gun ranges lots. After running around for a bit go back and check the lodges as they will re-spawn as it seems. They might only re-spawn when another player joins because this was in multi. Main thing you need to do is turn down the grass settings to low and you will be able to see them better. Hope this helps
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

DaveyCockett wrote:Check all the all way points like the shanty village, Cabin and old mine. When you spawn in check around the lodges they spawn in the gun ranges lots. After running around for a bit go back and check the lodges as they will re-spawn as it seems. They might only re-spawn when another player joins because this was in multi. Main thing you need to do is turn down the grass settings to low and you will be able to see them better. Hope this helps
TgT is forced set to medium settings, so setting them to low will not make any difference... :D
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

I have just came to accept that they will not spawn for me :D
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Yellow hunting glasses help a LOT :)

Jing000
Tracker

Post by Jing000 »

Beano8U wrote:Yellow hunting glasses help a LOT :)
Would you by any chance be willing to upload a screenshot with the yellow tinted glasses? Been thinking about buying a pair but can't find anyone out there with pictures of how the tinted, grey, or yellow filters look.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Jing000 wrote:
Beano8U wrote:Yellow hunting glasses help a LOT :)
Would you by any chance be willing to upload a screenshot with the yellow tinted glasses? Been thinking about buying a pair but can't find anyone out there with pictures of how the tinted, grey, or yellow filters look.
You might find an old Twitch video on EW's channel with Mat wearing them during the hunt - he loves them!
Image Image Image
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

The yellow glasses are useful only with these light conditions in all other situations are practically useless...

Return to “General Chat”