Cany anyone tell me what this Ribbon is for?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Lenkos
Scout

Re: Cany anyone tell me what this Ribbon is for?

Post by Lenkos »

Radamus wrote:Lenkos, so I looked at mine- I have a little over 27,000 animals, you're about to close out 4000 - we both have the same badge - So what does it mean? I have no idea - :lol: So I'd default to what Stan said :D

Welcome back btw - I remembered you by your avatar :D
I'm guessing that the Elk bracket is huuuuge lol.
Thanks for the welcome! There's plenty of familiar faces still around which is great to see! Yours included :)

Villkatta wrote:I don't think they work like they're supposed to either. I got the Elk badge back when they were introduced, but after that my total amount of achievement points have sunk to 23%, but I still have the Elk, not the Moose.
Your % would theoretically lower with the release of every new gun and animal, yeah?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Lenkos wrote:
Villkatta wrote:I don't think they work like they're supposed to either. I got the Elk badge back when they were introduced, but after that my total amount of achievement points have sunk to 23%, but I still have the Elk, not the Moose.
Your % would theoretically lower with the release of every new gun and animal, yeah?
Correct

RedWolf
Spotter

Post by RedWolf »

You make the mistake to look at the completion percentage of your hunterscore. Badges however are based on the percentage of achievements points that you have unlocked and in your case it's 36.5%:

Return to “General Chat”