What do you LOVE about TheHunter Classic?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: What do you LOVE about TheHunter Classic?

Post by stancomputerhunter »

:arrow: INSANEPAPPY60 Two things:

1. To score 190, the spot must be 200 on the high end
2. Most of the time the high end on the weight will be 95kg

If you see both of these on the same spot, track it until the sun goes down. Don't give up, you will be rewarded. Even if at some point you have to run in circles for 10 minutes to find the next track. You will surely spook him, but you will eventually find him.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

Thanks Stan......Im lookin to move one of my tents to a different area in search of a trophy blacktail…..just not sure where to place it.
Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

Jhon wrote:
INSANEPAPPY60 wrote:Where do you see a blacktail 180 to 200...…..The biggest I always see is the same 165..been this way for ever.
Trust me you are not alone, I will remember for ever when I had a game up in WHI, some random new guy joined my game and he wanted me to teach him something for starters, well I was like 'hear that grunt? You are going to bag him' and sure enough the BT shows up and when I saw him I was like 'oh he's nice, must be a 160 or something' *assuming thats a typical BT I get everytime* well he shoots him, kinda misses, but good enough to kill him, after miles of tracking he bags him and the score shows up '190.something' my jaw literally dropped, a BT i've never even seen got bagged by a newbie in my own server with my help... :lol: :lol: he had no idea how big of a buck he got.. While I was all caps lock with 'thats a huge score' he simply said 'heh, cool, thnx' and I've never seen that guy again... And also never since seen another BT this big... :lol:
That guy later in his life lost his password. That guy created a new account. That guy would later grow up to be known as Hoocairs. :lol:

Return to “General Chat”