Coupon Codes?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BearJohnson
Hunter

Coupon Codes?

Post by BearJohnson »

I found a site that has 6 - 4 are past expiration...

Anyone know if there are any current codes?

Thanks!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Coupon Codes?

Post by caledonianblues »

Do you mean retail codes that you buy from third parties, or discount codes that Expansive Worlds issues, where you receive a discount at checkout? As far as I know there are still some sites that sell retail codes. They are super cheap, in some cases even loss making for Expansive Worlds, which is one of the reasons I always avoided them.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Amazon or mmoga sells retail codes. Amazon will send u the dvd box including the code and has a few different version from different years. They all feature 3-6 month sub and a handfull of usefull items like a tent and camping supplies - some of them also include a premium weapon. If u buy on mmoga u get the code sent to u - they seem to only have the latest retail for sale which came out with whiterime ridge, u get the 45-70 premium with that box.I know when i started last year i bought 2 or 3 different ones. They cost around 8-10 euros which is an absolute steal cause u get a looot of bang for your bucks.
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

I am not looking to rip off the devs...
I was looking for codes issued by them.
honestly.
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BearJohnson wrote:I am not looking to rip off the devs...
I was looking for codes issued by them.
honestly.
Of course not, and I hope you don't think I was implying that. I was just giving some perspective. Ultimately it was Expansive Worlds that decided to offer retail codes at wholesale prices, so it's their issue and not that of the consumer. I hope you find a decent deal. As for official discount codes, they're not that common. Every now and then you see them, or you get promotions like top-up offers on em$.

Return to “General Chat”