UHC apps

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

UHC apps

Post by Stealthhunter »

Hello all,
I haven't been on the forums much recently so i might be a bit behind on things, but if someone could help me with what i am about to say it would be great. For anyone who uses the UHCapps site they would know there hasn't been a prize draw or an update for ages now. I don't mean to be pushy but have they got big project they are working on or has (David) or other developers become ill. If someone could help me with this i would be happy. :D
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: UHC apps

Post by Tanngnjostr »

David will probably give you a more elaborate answer since he's still active in the forums, but as far as I know he's very busy with work (the real work which earns him money, you know ;)) and also he's got a small family now. Tod is still doing the community competitions.
Image Image Image
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Ok, thanks for reply.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

We're still kicking around. We just posted a guessing game / giveaway here: Art's Wall (a Uhcapps guessing game)

There haven't been any significant changes to warrant an update. Although We do want to roll out our first coop / team / MP comp in the near future.

Otherwise, we're plugging along with the competitions. There are a couple in the works now.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

As Marc correctly stated, I'm in the middle of some consultancy work right now and have family commitments also. On top of that I relocated from Sweden so spent a month sorting that out. I had a fairly long break for UHC development, but started again last week with some behind-the-scenes improvements. I will pick it back up now and do what I can, when I can. There will be some prize draws coming soon, and I'm also planning to host a competition in the coming weeks.

In the meantime Tod is still taking care of setting up all the competitions, and has been holding the fort and fixing issues in my absence. Thanks for that, Tod.

More to come soon, along with an official update.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Thanks for that info. No need to rush i understand you have other commitments and jobs, was just making sure i hadn't missed out on anything or that you weren't really ill. Sorry for the trouble.

Return to “General Chat”