WHI has been changed???

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Dilaj
Tracker

WHI has been changed???

Post by Dilaj »

Hello!
Im and my freind hunt WHI usually, and we dont find much whitetails at the middle of the northern island (near to the lake) but 2 days ago we find a lots of whitetails there, and today i get a 190+ whitetail almost at the golden treestand and my freind get a melanistic whitetail doe at the 7th Tower in the same hunt. I never find so much wt at the middle of the island yet maybe there was some changes or just random spawns idk.

Sorry for my English. Peace!
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: WHI has been changed???

Post by Nathan112244 »

I got my first 190+ whitetail up there also, but then hunt after hunt i get max 2 near the lake. Not sure whats up with the spawning.
Nathan22Outdoors
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

There was a thread a week or so ago ago discussing this same issue.

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=88484

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

I dont have problem with this change until i get big ones/lots of them :lol:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

It looks like maybe the spawn stuff has changed a little because S. WHI used to be crawling with WT but my last few hunts there were terrible- Maybe we just cut the south island off and let it drift away for the bobcat hunters- I found more cats than WT there. Maybe it matters where you spawn at the start. Last couple hunts I started at tents and it wasn't good, at least not when you ARE looking for wt bucks.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Right after i mention it, look at this:

Nathan22Outdoors
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

Nathan112244 wrote:Right after i mention it, look at this:

Nice, i like this spawn change :D
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

hopefully bigger whitetails or more rare ones arent more common.few 190+ already in this post makes me squirm a little :D

this was talked about recently. you have always got one or two stragglers near lake middle also at bottom.main groupings though have been on sw.the thing is if whitetail are spawning more frequently in the middle what has moved elsewhere ? maybe blacktail or elk are in different areas now.

looking at where that albino whitetail is took. its a blacktail spawn , elk spawn , coyote , turkey. whitetail never spawn there. which is odd. will try it out maybe later see if i can get whitetail there. ;)

1st spawn in whitetail female in that location that is 110 percent a new change.they never ever spawn at that location.
2nd spawn in male whitetail.
3rd turkey
4th turkey and whitetail
5th spawn in 186 male whitetail :D

Last edited by ronMctube on September 29th, 2018, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

ronMctube wrote:hopefully bigger whitetails or more rare ones arent more common.few 190+ already in this post makes me squirm a little :D

this was talked about recently. you have always got one or two stragglers near lake middle also at bottom.main groupings though have been on sw.the thing is if whitetail are spawning more frequently in the middle what has moved elsewhere ? maybe blacktail or elk are in different areas now.

looking at where that albino whitetail is took. its a blacktail spawn , elk spawn , coyote , turkey. whitetail never spawn there. which is odd. will try it out maybe later see if i can get whitetail there. ;)

1st spawn in whitetail female in that location that is 110 percent a new change.they never ever spawn at that location.
2nd spawn in male whitetail.
3rd turkey
4th turkey and whitetail
At X:-14372 Y:5197 i got there the 190+ yesterday and before that i got a 190+ bt in the same hunt im wasnt out there much im was afk most of time, need to go a few rounds to figure out what they moved my guess is the coyote.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i saw a group of coyote to my right of that location while waiting for whitetail to come in. i know the spot well as i have had a tent next to it since tents came out. whitetail have never once spawned there . they have near the lake just not at that location.how do i know that ? because when you spawn in on the tent you walk forward and you will see whats spawned.when its at that location for spawning.whitetail have never spawned there. not since tents been there. maybe whitetail are just spawning there now aswell as the others. not seen elk spawn there yet though.which is quite common.will try some more over weekend. if it is a change or bug this means maybe other species are in different spots on whitehart.

Return to “General Chat”