WHI has been changed???

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: WHI has been changed???

Post by JimboCrow »

SoftShoe wrote:One thing I have noticed on WHI the last few hunts & wonder if anyone else has as well. Very few coyotes! I dont typically hunt yotes on WHI so its no impact to me, just an observation.
I can't say the same SoftShoe. I was all over WHI the last couple of nights doing travel missions on long hunts, and without purposely tracking yotes I bagged a couple, and tracked and heard plenty, in all the usual places. :)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

tower 6 is yote heaven
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

tower 6 IS haven
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I guess its just my bad luck. I was hunting the area around tower 6 & saw hide nor hair of a yote. Musta just been a fluke of the spawn.

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

the simplicity is the yotes probably just not spawned at that area when you were there. so what you do then is just goto the other areas that do that yotes one by one until you find them. if you start at middle meadow cut through the forest near the lake and go to elk meadow tower 6 you will most likely run into them. unless its just a odd spawn.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

TreeKiwi wrote:This might surprise you... but part of my job is to try get conversations going :) , nothing wrong with an open debate!
You should head over to this thread then. It's an excellent open debate and I bet many would love to hear the Community Manager's thoughts on it, TK. :) https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=88596
BuckWill
Spotter

Post by BuckWill »

Dilaj wrote:Hello!
Im and my freind hunt WHI usually, and we dont find much whitetails at the middle of the northern island (near to the lake) but 2 days ago we find a lots of whitetails there, and today i get a 190+ whitetail almost at the golden treestand and my freind get a melanistic whitetail doe at the 7th Tower in the same hunt. I never find so much wt at the middle of the island yet maybe there was some changes or just random spawns idk.

Sorry for my English. Peace!
Seems like it to me because my fav spot just went dead overnight. I usually stick to the far sw but now not sure where to go. That’s part of the fun though,I got complacent and hunted the same spot too often and spooked the big boys.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Don't know if this was just a one time exceptional occurrence but I was hunting just north of the lake on the Big Island last night. Towers 8 and 9 I think, and I have never seen so many animals in such a short time in the game. Tower 8 I saw 1 BT Buck 2 WT Bucks,3 does, 7 elk cows, 5 female turkeys all in the space of about 10 minutes. Then at tower 9. 9 elk cows, a decent WT buck. 4 WT does, 3 BT does, and 8 turkeys, 5 of which were males including my new personal best. All in less than 20 minutes. I killed 7 animals with my snakebite, could have killed many more but I don't usually shoot females and the snakebite is a little too loud and kept spooking animals. In 9+ years I have never seen that many animals at either tower in that short of a time span.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

TreeKiwi wrote:The other thing that is worth mentioning is that I do not think people would have to move gear, it might just be different animals in that area. But this has not even been discussed and I am talking purely out of theory. Just to get some conversation going :)
There were six pages of conversation going before you wrote this. You really don't think that destroying player's hotspots will force them to move gear? I am fascinated by your acumen, TK.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Had another amazing hunt here last night. Whitehart was never this good, even when it was the only reserve. I kinda hope they keep the changes, but they do need to boost the spawns a little on the south island now to make it similar to the north. :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071

Return to “General Chat”