Piccabeen Bay

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Piccabeen Bay

Post by sircaptgordo »

The deer on Piccabeen Bay need to be on the endangered species list!

And the Water Buffalo on the thin out kill list.
james990
Outfitter

Re: Piccabeen Bay

Post by james990 »

You'll find plenty of Sambar on the big hill in the middle, no buffalo there either. Rusa Deer pretty much cover the whole map.
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Post by sircaptgordo »

james990 wrote:You'll find plenty of Sambar on the big hill in the middle, no buffalo there either. Rusa Deer pretty much cover the whole map.
I'll try that today as I need a big one or just a good size one. I have a tent just under that mountain close to the railroad tunnel. I went down to the south east Lodge and found a couple north of the Lodge. I bought the green suit yesterday also to try and help. But I always crouch through the jungle.

thanks
g
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Post by sircaptgordo »

james990 wrote:You'll find plenty of Sambar on the big hill in the middle, no buffalo there either. Rusa Deer pretty much cover the whole map.
I put on my new green frog suit and went to the top of the mountain. Had my Sambar spray and tree stand. I spent over a half of a huntermate day there and in a large field next to that spot. I got 1 male with a score of 148 which did a little for my score. I shot one small male next to my tent when I spawned.

The geese like to have drove me crazy and I left. They need a switch that if you're not hunting ducks or geese you can turn the sound off. No one in your house wants to hear that noise all day while hunting. Just my opinion.

I did go to another reserve, lucked out and shot a couple real good deer that moved me to 7th place. Looks like this morning I'm in 8th now. It's raining all day so I'll try and claw my way back up.

thanks though
g

Return to “General Chat”