Spawn areas changed?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Spawn areas changed?

Post by VonStratos »

And yet people change underpants everyday, well i do at least :lol:

But yeah, it would be a debate for pages and pages about the pros and cons, i like to know where find animals that i look for, but what i think is that in certain event like the introduction of a new specie in a reserve if make sense and is realistic, a little change in a spawn spot may not be bad, again if make sense in the whole picture.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Nobody is hunting for your underpants though...
that's the big difference........................ :lol:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

gas56 wrote:Nobody is hunting for your underpants though...
Ah Gas, it's not often you make me laugh (except your doodles) but I have to hand it to you, that gave me a right good chuckle :lol:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I guess that is a reserve that should never be introduced in The Hunter. :lol:

But back on topic, there has been changes in the past, even changes where animals have switched reserves in the early days, not that i am saying that all the spawn points have to change, no no no, but if an specie that is introduced in a reserve can have interactions with another specie already there it could lead to some changes in spawn, not every spawn point but to see once in a time one animal where wasn't supposed to be found before, as long the spawn keep consistent, by example, i found Dall sheep in the over the mountains in the WRR, but finding a Moose in there, well that would be weird to see at least.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
ehr_Icaar
Scout

Post by ehr_Icaar »

I been hunting rabbits on BR recently and feel rabbit spawns are not where they always been!
The big pit, you probably know where I talk about if you hunt rabbits.
It's the first place I go to, there was 80% rabbit burrows there before, in or somewhere around that big pit, now I tried many times and not a single time did I find burrows there.
Same with other places, once I ran across half the map and only found 2 sets of burrows. Rabbits many hundred meters away that got spooked ran all the way for those burrows. Often they don't stray too far away from their burrows like this.
I feel there are less burrows now and in other areas than before and rabbits can be far away.

Might just be randomness and bad memory as I have not played much for 1-2 years but I really want to believe there have been changes. Not only to WT but to other animals too.
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Post by sircaptgordo »

Konsilt wrote:Have you experienced any noticable changes to the spawn areas? I have played 4 games today, all started from Causeway Lodge, but I can confirm weird stuff going on already. Usually a Whitetail Deer in northern part is a very rare case, while in all of these games I found at least 4 Whitetails on my way to the lake, actually next to the lodge.

Please share your thoughts on different Islands, together we can gather data much faster.
Funny you should say that. I started a hunt there today as I needed a Blacktail Deer for the competition I joined for Mid-September Madness. At first all I was seeing was Whitetails all across the north road. I hunted from the top to the middle down both sides. I seen and shot Whitetails along with Blacktails as I needed both.

Ended up in 9th place for tonight and I got a lot of room left in a couple animals.

g

Return to “General Chat”