New Record game Long Shot.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: New Record game Long Shot.

Post by JimboCrow »

My goodness Andhii, well done!! This is a truly phenomenal achievement and a beautiful gesture to do it on behalf of our friend Tony. There should be a "Legends of the Game" page, on the launcher or in the Wiki, with stories about the many great gentle men and women who have played this game over the years, and you and Tony should both be on it. You made my day with this accomplishment buddy, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lovely post. So long Tony. RIP my friend. God bless you all.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:My goodness Andhii, well done!! This is a truly phenomenal achievement and a beautiful gesture to do it on behalf of our friend Tony. There should be a "Legends of the Game" page, on the launcher or in the Wiki, with stories about the many great gentle men and women who have played this game over the years, and you and Tony should both be on it. You made my day with this accomplishment buddy, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lovely post. So long Tony. RIP my friend. God bless you all.
I totally agree. I think we'd all be quite surprised at how many of us have passed away over the years. God bless all of them. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Thanks everyone for the kind comments but I would like to clarify something. BCOX is the one who is doing the shooting and video editing here so kudos to him. I held the record for few years, now it's his turn :D. And when we started this project I specifically wanted it to be in BCOX's name since when Tony and BCOX were trying to beat my record, Tony was the mastermind and spotter, BCOX was the shooter.

Maybe in the coming years we will give this another go and it's my turn to be the shooter, who knows. :)
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
and145
Scout

Post by and145 »

Truly a congratulations is in order. Well done on the fantastic shooting done by all three of you. I was sorry to read about Tony's passing in the previous post. I spent many hours with him years ago, hunting and recording videos with him. He was truly a great guy and an excellent hunter. He was definitely in my opinion the best bow hunter in the game and was amazing at long shots. I'm glad you guys are able to carry on with the longshots in his memory. I know he would be proud.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

How does aiming at the clouds work? They're always moving.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Read about the announcement of "The Angler: Call of the Wild" and my first thought was what would tony think about this.

I was fortunate to get to spend a lot of time with him as a beta tester for fishing planet and hunt with him here a few times as well. It's hard to believe that was 4 or 5 years ago now.

A good man and a great outdoorsman. RIP.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Did they learn how to make running water for the fishing game, or is it all lakes?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tony is smiling knowing that this still goes on and he is remembered.
Going back to RunMctube and Tony making those long shot vids, they were so amazing at the time.
And Yes Ron, Tony was the best arrow slinger there was.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”