Do you have the em$'s curse?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Do you have the em$'s curse?

Post by VonStratos »

ehr_Icaar wrote:
Giuh wrote:Damnit I wanted to buy a caller but I'm 2 em$ down. Feels bad.
Years ago you could get free em by watching ads and stuff for a few minutes, usually gave like 2em. Too bad it's gone now :(

You still can, but the offers are different now, the old ones are no more, and change depending on where you live i think, so people in America can get surveys or offers that are not available in Europe, but, i don't recommend the ones where you have to download or pay for something, just the free surveys, if there is one available.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

Sadly no offers in my country :cry:
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Nathan112244 wrote:I think there should be a generator type thing where we type in how many em$ we wanna buy and thats all we buy instead of 500 as the minimum. it wounds like they would make less money from people buying and needing 20 rather then spending money and buying 500 but at the same time, some people just don't wanna spend money on 500em$ because they don't wanna spend that much when they only need like 20 so it could be making them more money out of certain players.
Actually the 500em$ minimum is there because there is a minimum charge for the transaction, so it could cost them more then they are getting for the 20 em$ you need.
VonStratos wrote:Don not mind the yellow ems icon, it doesn't worth as reference, if you won a comp and got the mail saying your ems were delivered just click the yellow icon, go to your wallet, check the tab "Ems purchase history" and there will be your real amount of ems, no need to buy items, that work to actualize the icon only, but always check that tab when you need to know how much do you have in the Ems bank. ;)
unless they changed it, that is what determines if you have enough em$ to purchase something or not. In the past even if you wallet said you had enough, if the number at the top of the page didn't show enough the item in the store was unbuyable.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

My curse is that EW has never put the Duck Caller Lanyard on sale. All this duck stuff on sale the past couple days, still no lanyard. :?

Return to “General Chat”