Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: InstinctiveArcher ... Of course ! Silver tipped arrows !

You know ! These special weapons ( ones with silver ammo ) Could also be sold in the store , permanently .
They could then be used , for special events '' Beasts '' .

Remember the Roo beast in WRR ? The sick Rocky Elk ? The possessed rabbit ?
All of those special animals , could have the requirements to be killed with these special weapons .

So many options / possibilities ! ;)

Check out this beauty for the Werewolf !! :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Whatever they do, I hope they don't change it too much, but getting to kill(and maybe even mount) a werewolf would be cool! Maybe one special werewolf is spawned that can be killed? As the last mission?
Whatever it'll be, I'm getting super excited!

But speaking about last year, am I the only one that found the finally message from Doc after the last mission slightly foreboding?

Did Doc get bitten? Will he be the new Werewolf?

Or is Gilles returning with his new Vampire-Doc sidekick?

We'll see...

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Well I figure since everybody owns a shotgun that it would be less time consuming and easier for EW just to
add Silver BB shotgun shells. You'd have to look around while you were collecting pumpkins and by some lucky chance
find 1 Werewolf Shotgun shell ammo inside a special pumkin,.. and it would work in the 12 ga. single shot shotgun or any 12 ga. shotgun.
But don't fill so lucky as these shells are hard to come by and the only means to kill the Werewolf is shooting it within 5 meters while it is
jumping all over the place coming in to attack you! ......... and you think that Lynx are hard to hit when they spook and flee with a rifle............. :lol:
I don't know what EW really has in store or if they even started on the Halloween event,..
so maybe if they read this post they will know that we already are thinking about it................ ;)
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Ahh MAN I'm 100% down with silver-tipped arrows and silver bullets. Please! :D I've been looking forward to Halloween ever since LAST year's. It was so much fun, and I LOVE that atmosphere.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I absolutely LOVE the idea of collectibles like silver bullets and arrows in order to kill the werewolf! Perfect idea, and really fits with werewolf lore of old! Let’s make sure ol’ Mat sees this thread...

TREEKIWI!! Where are you?!!!? Haha
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:I absolutely LOVE the idea of collectibles like silver bullets and arrows in order to kill the werewolf! Perfect idea, and really fits with werewolf lore of old! Let’s make sure ol’ Mat sees this thread...

Everywhere..... :shock: ;)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

TreeKiwi wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:I absolutely LOVE the idea of collectibles like silver bullets and arrows in order to kill the werewolf! Perfect idea, and really fits with werewolf lore of old! Let’s make sure ol’ Mat sees this thread...

Everywhere..... :shock: ;)
And nowhere at the same time...

;) :lol: :lol:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Never too early to talk about the werewolf!! The beast will be mine this year!! :twisted: :twisted:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

gas56 wrote:Well I figure since everybody owns a shotgun that it would be less time consuming and easier for EW just to
add Silver BB shotgun shells. You'd have to look around while you were collecting pumpkins and by some lucky chance
find 1 Werewolf Shotgun shell ammo inside a special pumkin,.. and it would work in the 12 ga. single shot shotgun or any 12 ga. shotgun.
But don't fill so lucky as these shells are hard to come by and the only means to kill the Werewolf is shooting it within 5 meters while it is
jumping all over the place coming in to attack you! ......... and you think that Lynx are hard to hit when they spook and flee with a rifle............. :lol:
I don't know what EW really has in store or if they even started on the Halloween event,..
so maybe if they read this post they will know that we already are thinking about it................ ;)
You should move to Stockholm Gas, the game would never be the same but much better :lol:
These are some really cool ideas
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Radamus wrote:You should move to Stockholm Gas, the game would never be the same but much better :lol:
These are some really cool ideas
I'm retired and I like it here!
Where else can I shoot my gun off on my back porch at the Squirrels and Sasquatches?.......... :lol:

Return to “General Chat”