Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Dilaj
Tracker

Re: Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

Post by Dilaj »

Make everything alive in the trophy lodge for halloween :)
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

DYEUZ wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:But why would you want a naked female with bullet holes all through her? LOL
She would have probably only one bullet hole ,through the heart . :lol: So not to ruined her whole body . ;)
welcome back DC .
True, a little Spackle and mud and she'd be good as new. LOL :lol:
A lot has changed since I last played. I need to get caught up.

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

DeadClopz wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:
DarkLord wrote:If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that dead werewolves transform back into naked people. You still want to mount that thing in your lodge?
Then i'll have to find me a nice female Werewolf then !!
But why would you want a naked female with bullet holes all through her? LOL
None of the other animals in the lodge have bullet holes in them. The taxidermist sews them all up. :P
Dilaj wrote:Make everything alive in the trophy lodge for halloween :)
This is an awesome idea! Make their eyes glow red or something as well! :twisted:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Will be my First Halloween here. One of the reasons i came over to the hunter was that COTWS Halloween was a bit lame and I saw some vids about werewolves as a special addition. Been trying some of the new content in COTW but IDK why my last hunt tonight on Whiteheart was more fulfilling. Really hoping to participate in the werewolf hunt this year!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:
Then i'll have to find me a nice female Werewolf then !!
But why would you want a naked female with bullet holes all through her? LOL
None of the other animals in the lodge have bullet holes in them. The taxidermist sews them all up. :P
Dilaj wrote:Make everything alive in the trophy lodge for halloween :)
This is an awesome idea! Make their eyes glow red or something as well! :twisted:
Ok this is probably what you will get close to is Doc's sister..................... :lol:
Re-edit eyes...... :evil:
Last edited by gas56 on October 8th, 2018, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Mackie2112 wrote: Really hoping to participate in the werewolf hunt this year!
No one said and / or confirmed , that there will be even a Werewolf this year and if so , that he will be huntable .

:arrow: Gas56 ... :lol: :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Right D - I think until Kiwi learns how to code we might not have much of anything as it's feeling like a 1 man show to me.

I think that's a marvelous idea- walk into your lodge and there's blood trails all over and all your trophies stare at you, growl and snap if you get close- and in the dark- Oh, I'm sure the devs have all kinds of twisted talents they could throw at us.
Last year was the FIRST time I ever had hair stand up on my arms and I got goose bumps and I'm being totally honest - that was some freaky stuff :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Radamus wrote:Right D - I think until Kiwi learns how to code we might not have much of anything as it's feeling like a 1 man show to me.

I think that's a marvelous idea- walk into your lodge and there's blood trails all over and all your trophies stare at you, growl and snap if you get close- and in the dark- Oh, I'm sure the devs have all kinds of twisted talents they could throw at us.
Last year was the FIRST time I ever had hair stand up on my arms and I got goose bumps and I'm being totally honest - that was some freaky stuff :lol:
I didn't play the map much last year. Who would release something like that during hunting season?! There are some of us who still need to walk out of the woods at night in the dark, and the last thing I need running through my mind is werewolves! :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

You know i like the idea of make something with the lodges, For me it would be something like enter the lodge, go and tune the radio and it auto play the music of Hitchcock classic movie Psycho, turn around and see Doc behind me with a knife...or another mail.

But i hope to see those werewolves, i wasn't here this time around the last year.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Be careful what you wish for... :D
Here comes the werewolf boys and girls!
Don't forget to wear a heavy duty diaper though.I know i won't! ;)

Return to “General Chat”