Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Re: Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

Post by J_Birdman »

No Gas it's not too early for werewolf thoughts, especially if we'd like to see any of the ideas here actually implemented in time.

My thought; The werewolf thing was a silly, interesting, and really atmospheric event. I enjoyed it the first day.

My idea; Taking away normal hunting from a reserve for whole week is over-the-top and this year I'd like to see it reduced to 24 hours. October 31st only lasts one day a year and 24 hours is the same amount of time no matter where you are in the world. I already know someone is going to say one day is not long enough and that some people may not be able to participate.. My preemptive reply is, "So what? Tough luck. Try again next year."

Thank you for this thread!
Knoxx
Tracker

It's October where's my werewolf?

Post by Knoxx »

Really had fun last year. Now I'm ready to stuff that thing. I hope it's Doc and we can stuff him in human form so I can practice some aggression therapy on him for spamming emails.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: It's October where's my werewolf?

Post by gas56 »

Knoxx wrote:Really had fun last year. Now I'm ready to stuff that thing. I hope it's Doc and we can stuff him in human form so I can practice some aggression therapy on him for spamming emails.
Check this out...... we're way ahead of your thoughts.............. ;)
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=88453
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

J_Birdman wrote:No Gas it's not too early for werewolf thoughts, especially if we'd like to see any of the ideas here actually implemented in time.

My thought; The werewolf thing was a silly, interesting, and really atmospheric event. I enjoyed it the first day.

My idea; Taking away normal hunting from a reserve for whole week is over-the-top and this year I'd like to see it reduced to 24 hours. October 31st only lasts one day a year and 24 hours is the same amount of time no matter where you are in the world. I already know someone is going to say one day is not long enough and that some people may not be able to participate.. My preemptive reply is, "So what? Tough luck. Try again next year."

Thank you for this thread!
Well today this sure would be a positive reaction to what would lay in store for us in the days ahead and we need a morale booster to
really get this game going again.... so what do you say EW?
What's your thoughts Matt.. on the Halloween Event,... 3 weeks and counting down..............booohooowahhhahaha........... :lol:
DarkLord
Scout

Post by DarkLord »

If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that dead werewolves transform back into naked people. You still want to mount that thing in your lodge?
Spoiler:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Surprise ! They will sell a new Weapon that uses only "Event" Ammo. Weapon will cost 899 ems. Silverbullets will cost 499 ems for 10 shots. Other Events will use this weapon in the future and u will be able to buy new ammo types for each Event. For an example cloverleaf Ammo to shot Leprechauns on St. Patricks Day.
Weapon is only usable during Events ofc.
U can mount the special Event Creatures for a small loan of 199 ems. But ... u can only display the trophys in a special lodge that gets released for every event. These are small rooms that fit only one mounted trophy. The Halloween lodge will be the first addition for an absolute reasonable price of only 1199 ems.

Cant wait for the event ! :lol:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

DarkLord wrote:If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that dead werewolves transform back into naked people. You still want to mount that thing in your lodge?
Then i'll have to find me a nice female Werewolf then !!

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

D3AKUs wrote:Surprise ! They will sell a new Weapon that uses only "Event" Ammo. Weapon will cost 899 ems. Silverbullets will cost 499 ems for 10 shots. Other Events will use this weapon in the future and u will be able to buy new ammo types for each Event. For an example cloverleaf Ammo to shot Leprechauns on St. Patricks Day.
Weapon is only usable during Events ofc.
U can mount the special Event Creatures for a small loan of 199 ems. But ... u can only display the trophys in a special lodge that gets released for every event. These are small rooms that fit only one mounted trophy. The Halloween lodge will be the first addition for an absolute reasonable price of only 1199 ems.

Cant wait for the event ! :lol:
I wouldn't give them too many ideas like that,...
they might take you up on them then where would that get us all............ :lol:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

DYEUZ wrote:
DarkLord wrote:If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that dead werewolves transform back into naked people. You still want to mount that thing in your lodge?
Then i'll have to find me a nice female Werewolf then !!
But why would you want a naked female with bullet holes all through her? LOL

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

DeadClopz wrote:But why would you want a naked female with bullet holes all through her? LOL
She would have probably only one bullet hole ,through the heart . :lol: So not to ruined her whole body . ;)
welcome back DC .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “General Chat”