Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gas56
Outfitter

Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

Post by gas56 »

A month and a half away and I was thinking about what the Halloween Werewolf was going to be like this year if we get it back?
Are we going to be able to kill it? Mount it in a special place in the lodge?
Or does it turn back into a human after we kill it and we get a headstone for a trophy??
Is that why they made a cemetery on TGT and besides also having the headless horseman?........................ :lol:
Remember the thick fog?
Future thoughts?
Last edited by gas56 on September 15th, 2018, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Too early for Halloween Werewolf thoughts?

Post by DYEUZ »

Thoughts :

- Would be cool to kill one for sure. Mount it in the lodge ? idk about that . I guess one can if he wants too . Players would have the choice . I would not .
- But for them to be killed , you would need to find Halloween collectables . Those collectables would be : A special revolver and boxes of silver bullets . They could be found all over the reserve and would be deleted after the event , from your inventory . that would be the only way for you to kill it !
- Wouldn't mind having less spiderwebs all over .
- Maybe ,make it possible to see the WereWolf in daylight also .Trophy pic of him in the dark,at night,would be useless imo .
- Keep the creepy noises and that growl ,he makes .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

DYEUZ wrote:Thoughts :

- Would be cool to kill one for sure. Mount it in the lodge ? idk about that . I guess one can if he wants too . Players would have the choice . I would not .
- But for them to be killed , you would need to find Halloween collectables . Those collectables would be : A special revolver and boxes of silver bullets . They could be found all over the reserve and would be deleted after the event , from your inventory . that would be the only way for you to kill it !
- Wouldn't mind having less spiderwebs all over .
- Maybe ,make it possible to see the WereWolf in daylight also .Trophy pic of him in the dark,at night,would be useless imo .
- Keep the creepy noises and that growl ,he makes .
That sounds like a good idea......... ;)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I really like the idea that you have to find collectables in order to get silver bullets and kill the werewolf. Might be a little too RPG/Minecraft for some players, but I like it... :)

Let's see what they come up with. Last year's Halloween was a real highlight for me.
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Great ideas Big D! I dig it! Yes, I agree we should be able to kill that thing, I'd love to put one of those on a full mount! I thought it was pretty cool with the heads in the glass jars and when you picked it up the ghost riders scared the snot out you- That was some pretty fun stuff. Maybe a wild pack of possessed devil dog wolves that hunted us instead of elk. Also elk that would charge us and make shish kabobs :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Last Halloween was a true work of art.
I hope this Halloween will be just as good. :)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Great ideas guys!!!
I agree that last year the event was really special and i kind of remember that after the end of it and the positive comments from the community, devs said that they might add some more features on it next year!
Really looking forward to it... thanks to gas56 :D
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

halloween always been a big thing on theHunter and the werewolf addition was great. hopefully we get some where we can kill them maybe get a score , trophy from them. finding silver bullets or things to help kill it is a great idea.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Last years Halloween event was awesome! I hope that we get something similar this year! I want silver arrows to kill a werewolf. :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

You could put bullets in the pumpkins..... it was a blast last year and they could use the "normal wolves" as his agents of doom and make it really fun...
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “General Chat”