HOW Here is HOW 10/10

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: HOW Here is HOW 10/10

Postby ronMctube » September 13th, 2018, 5:47 pm

must say david great for paying out on it. ;)
BCOX

Postby BCOX » September 13th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Thank you very much David!
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Postby Radamus » September 13th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Good job Mr Cox! and good to have the master with ya. Grats to David for making the challenge! It wasn't a bet I'd make because I already knew the outcome, but I thought it would take another day or 2 :lol:

So now, when someone questions long shooting we have even more reference material as if there wasn't enough but the new render range changes EVERYTHING!

Good job guys!
Spoiler:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Postby J_Birdman » September 13th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Wait, every single bolt missed the heart!

JK! :lol:

This is excellent! I can't believe I/we got to witness someone winning 100k em$, holy cow! Way to go, BCOX! Way to help someone set it all up and win 100k em$, Tony! Cheers! :D
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » September 13th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Friggin' awesome! That right there is an incredible feat. Congrats BCOX! Very, very, kewl... 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Postby RidgeBack69 » September 13th, 2018, 6:31 pm

Well Played BCOX and Tony! I hope you neigh Sayers like the taste of crow.
Spoiler:
Pupic
Hunter

Postby Pupic » September 13th, 2018, 7:31 pm

All i can say (and i don`t mean to be rude or anything like that) is that those videos are real eyeopener for me.
Up until now i thought there could really be some practice and calculation (wind, distance drop, blah, blah..) involved but what i saw is a kind of stuff my kids (all under the age of 10) would do to prove a point.
All you have to do is place a shooting mat (to assure you are always at exactly same spot in regard to target), choose a reference point (like tip of a mountain) shoot an arrow, and walk to where it landed to place a target. Then just go back to the mat and aim at that mountain tip 10 more times. :?

Could you do it without shooting mat or in a hunt where the target is not previously set? e.g Climb on a mountain and i place the target for you? ...because that is what i would consider to be in a spirit of David`s challenge.
What is shown here is a cheap pre-set trick without any skill involved and i would be honestly happier if i never clicked the Play button. :| :| :|
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Postby RidgeBack69 » September 13th, 2018, 8:35 pm

Pupic wrote:All i can say (and i don`t mean to be rude or anything like that) is that those videos are real eyeopener for me.
Up until now i thought there could really be some practice and calculation (wind, distance drop, blah, blah..) involved but what i saw is a kind of stuff my kids (all under the age of 10) would do to prove a point.
All you have to do is place a shooting mat (to assure you are always at exactly same spot in regard to target), choose a reference point (like tip of a mountain) shoot an arrow, and walk to where it landed to place a target. Then just go back to the mat and aim at that mountain tip 10 more times. :?

Could you do it without shooting mat or in a hunt where the target is not previously set? e.g Climb on a mountain and i place the target for you? ...because that is what i would consider to be in a spirit of David`s challenge.
What is shown here is a cheap pre-set trick without any skill involved and i would be honestly happier if i never clicked the Play button. :| :| :|

Well all the long range comp shots made are in fact preset shots.
Spoiler:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Postby DHRifleman » September 13th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Why was the 100k em$ paid out. The bet was 8 of 10, and that clearly isn't what happened ;)

Great job guys!
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Postby Tod1d » September 13th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Impressive display. (and it only took 43 hunts and 27+ shots to set it up & then wait for a wind-less hunt) ;)
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “General Chat”