A Vehicle for theHunter?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Giuh
Spotter

Re: A Vehicle for theHunter?

Post by Giuh »

ronMctube wrote:is it wrong im more interested in seeing what if any effect to hunting is with this vehicle ?
Carrying more large equipment perhaps? Maybe new mechanics as transporting corpses?
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

ok so something is coming, a big earner for EW. A motor of somr sort, then we have to buy petrol/diesel, change the breaks, pay tax, insurance, MOT, the earning power is endless... :shock: :lol:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

fantamichele wrote:If it is a silent vehicle it could be one of these:
Old joke that makes me laugh "Hey, you know why Fred only has 3 toes? .... He wore the other 2 off starting his car" :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Radamus wrote:Old joke that makes me laugh "Hey, you know why Fred only has 3 toes? .... He wore the other 2 off starting his car" :lol:
Next they'll have cartoon deer like DH2005..................... :lol:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Oswald74 wrote:
ronMctube wrote:helicopter confirmed !
OMG NO!
MfG L.E. :shock:
P.S. I'll take that canoe.
Glad there not using rocket launchers.......... :lol:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

ronMctube wrote:is it wrong im more interested in seeing what if any effect to hunting is with this vehicle ?
No, that's exactly what we should all be thinking. It's not going to be possible to implement a vehicle and it not have an impact. The question is whether it will be positive or negative. The pessimist within me thinks the former, but we shall see. Hopefully whatever it is has been planned carefully.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

J_Birdman wrote:I think it's going to be a small, electric vehicle. If so, I believe this "hunting simulator"(i.e. the most realistic video hunting game ever created), will have jumped the shark. How many of you actual hunters have ever(or have ever seen or heard of) other hunters using such a vehicle for the purpose of hunting? I think I know the answer, but still interested to know. Thanks.
To those who replied to my question, I meant electric vehicles, sorry if my question was misleading. I know that plenty of hunters use gas powered trucks, ATV's, etc. to haul gear to/from base camp and to fetch heavy kills. I've seen a few helicopter/feral pig hunt videos, too. My interest is knowing whether or not hunters today are using any electric powered vehicles to do any of these things and, if so, what they're using them for exactly. Thanks!
Yes, so wrong. Incredibly wrong. Monumentally wrong. You should instead be thinking how long you can maintain a wheelie.
smh
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

when you start thinking about vehicles though with spooking for eg. its a nightmare. for eg if its electric . sound penalty.electric is pretty silent.how silent ? if its as loud as say running then you can go faster possibly than a person with the same penalty so its a benefit for buying a vehicle.if it is louder and spooks animals then why would you use it ? as you would just use tents . this is a really interesting addition could turn gameplay on its head. either way.
ehr_Icaar
Scout

Post by ehr_Icaar »

If it was not for the light source in bottom right corner I'd say it could be the floor of a plastic canoe.

Image name is The-Hunter-Screenshot-2018.09.19-09.36.17.71.png
From exif data
Image Width 1920
Image Height 1080
Software GEFORCE SHARE

So possibly a fullscreen ingame sceenshot that maybe is from same perspective as we are used to ingame, not modified or zoomed in.
Gives us some idea of the size of this vehicle.
I think texture looks a bit low res though.

It could be anything, even a parachute.
I demand more pictures! :D
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

I fear this guessing game will drag on for a very long time...….It's the old waiting game yet again!

Return to “General Chat”