Lose Motivation

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Lose Motivation

Post by DYEUZ »

Reading this thread is a bit funny . Seems that taking a break is the solution , when boredom or lack of interest is happening .
This may be a good solution for some and maybe not the cure for others . I know , that for me , it wouldn't do much .

Pittie said it well : '' the game strongly need improving the gameplay and no new weapons, reskins etc. "
You take a month break . Two months , 3 - 6 and then what ? You return to the same game with same gameplay, with maybe additions ,but that's all !

They can add MP comps all they want , Africa , ATV's and all the addition in the world , until they fix the game and improve it , to be enjoyable once again , with less major bugs affecting the gameplay , nothing will change for me .

It's not boredom or lack of interest that haunts me , its frustration and am stunned at where the game is going.
But , i've managed to control all of this now and have adapted to the game .

tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

PardalAlgarve
Tracker

Post by PardalAlgarve »

yea, and its easy to cheat, top players cheat there is nothing done by devs...
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

PardalAlgarve wrote:yea, and its easy to cheat, top players cheat there is nothing done by devs...
That's not entirely true, lots of players get banned all the time. If you suspect someone is cheating you should report them to [email protected].

Return to “General Chat”