What a horrible reserve. Huge, ugly and empty! [WHI]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
1Al
Hunter

Re: What a horrible reserve. Huge, ugly and empty! [WHI]

Post by 1Al »

JimboCrow wrote:Also, I don't want to restart the debate about hunting styles, but if the animals are no longer where your tree stand or tripod or ground blind or bait station or tent or tower is, then for Pete's sake move it.
If I knew where they gone, I'd move it, but that's the problem, where did they go? :mrgreen:
Seriously, I already tried, in the present situation that doesn't change anything.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

I think with TGT it’s a case of wolves chasing animals too much. Even after they’ve stopped the animal stays in an alerted state where it won’t respond to calls or calls itself. And I think everyone( me included) hunt mainly from calls when stalking. You walk Hear a call, call back and wait. This method works on every reserve and has become the norm.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

gas56 wrote:If a post was opened 2-3 years ago with "what a horrible reserve. Huge, ugly and empty! [WHI]"
it would have been closed by mods after the first page with the op totally insulted with such a cry baby title insinuation, but something is changing in theHunter Game and Forums.
Players are not protecting their beloved game as they once did and have actually tried giving advice to play WHI instead?
Will this really make a difference giving a large book to a kid then tell them to read it all?
Changing differences in the maps can be seen playing them today as when they were played before?
The spawn rates haven't changed?
The server works very good with the spawn rates?
The predators spook all the other animals in a total mass frenzy?

Hmmmmmmmmm...... I did find a few animals fall under the map in a few cracks on maps.
Now where do they all go at times when they're so scarce?
The other side no doubt................. :lol:
at least you make me laugh with your great drawings that tells the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Personally, I find WHI to be animal-abundant and one of the most ammo-intensive reserves around. Good luck, Threwlys.

Seeing all this TGT "love" here lol, I decided to finally pen the post that's been bugging me in the back of my mind since completing the TGT portions of the ongoing Summer Fiesta missions.. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=88278
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

J_Birdman wrote:Personally, I find WHI to be animal-abundant and one of the most ammo-intensive reserves around. Good luck, Threwlys.

Seeing all this TGT "love" here lol, I decided to finally pen the post that's been bugging me in the back of my mind since completing the TGT portions of the ongoing Summer Fiesta missions.. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=88278
I read your link, and I agree. I'm a TT lover :mrgreen: despite everything, and now it's so sad and frustrating to hunt in that reserve. But that does not mean we must give up to hunt there, I do like that reserve and I think it's not fair give it up. We pay for all reserves. I think it's difficult now, maybe impossible to fix TT, but for now I'll keep hunting there. Today I hunted two time in TT, I was just in the rain the whole time, nothing further to be reported, just water and wolves tracks everywhere :mrgreen:
Last edited by 1Al on August 30th, 2018, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

My "Honey Hole" on TGT is x: -5891.713 y: 1562.949. Ive got a 2 person treestand there. You will find every species on the reserve at various times of the day & frequently all of them at the same time.

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

SoftShoe wrote:My "Honey Hole" on TGT is x: -5891.713 y: 1562.949. Ive got a 2 person treestand there. You will find every species on the reserve at various times of the day & frequently all of them at the same time.
Thanks for the tip, but I know a little bit about TT. Anyway I dont spend my days of hunting in TT or elsewhere, on towers and tripods. I'd rather to hunt on the ground. That of towers was just an example, to make it clear where have we got to with TT.
Last edited by 1Al on August 30th, 2018, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

SoftShoe wrote:My "Honey Hole" on TGT is x: -5891.713 y: 1562.949. Ive got a 2 person treestand there. You will find every species on the reserve at various times of the day & frequently all of them at the same time.
Heh, nice. After punching those coords into my TheHunterTools reserve setup, I see it's the exact spot I already have pegged for a tripod stand in the future. It really is a great spot, and with lots of vision, thanks for sharing. :)
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

Thanks, SoftShoe. I'll try this one.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

gas56 wrote:Now where do they all go at times when they're so scarce?
The other side no doubt................. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are in some kind of alternate dimension in subspace now! :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Chat”