Trophy list?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Skooma19

Trophy list?

Post by Skooma19 »

I’ve searched but was just wondering if there is a spreadsheet of what makes an animal a trophy. I go hunting all these new animals. Not knowing if the score is really that good? Maybe I’m blind?? Thank you!
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Trophy list?

Post by Seifer »

You could register with UHC APPS (http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/)

They have a really cool tool called "Trophy Animal Checker" that's really handy.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Skooma19 wrote:I’ve searched but was just wondering if there is a spreadsheet of what makes an animal a trophy. I go hunting all these new animals. Not knowing if the score is really that good? Maybe I’m blind?? Thank you!
A good idea is too look through the leaderboards, they will also usually have a trophy shot with them, so you can see what the big ones look like :)
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

You can also look on the leaderboards and see what is the max someone got this season.
Let's say for the Roosevelt Elk this is 400.000 , than a 200 would be average, 300 good , 350+ very big.

You can do this with all the animals, and if it's an animal which is in the 'very-big' range, you can tax it :).

Dark

*edit
TK was 1 second faster :P
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA

Return to “General Chat”